Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

So... not paying 1 more euro right? Right.

I mean, I know I'm not the highest spender, but even so, I feel a bit like I've been cheated. And I'm not talking about just the 750ish gold lost, but rather the lack of transparency caused by this last-minute change. AND LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE PLAYER BASE.

The reason I swiped here and there (mostly around trove/subscription), was that I enjoyed the game enough to. I didn't see it as spending, but rather investing. When one of the few things that kept you going through the day, to the paycheck, was the game, it felt right to swipe, you know? Give something back and progress more in the game while supporting it. But with this... the frustration that the game is creating out-weights the satisfaction it brings. The only reason I, for one, am not quitting is that I enjoy my clan and somewhat enjoy the late game content. But in regards to spending/investing anymore in this game, IF MATTERS DON'T CHANGE, it would be a "shame on me" type of deal. 

You can't just come, once in a while, after a minor change (evolved stones case) and stroke your own c0cks with the hand of "we are listening to the community feedback". YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE COMMUNITY NEARLY ENOUGH. And I for one, don't enjoy the slimy snot in the face.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't see whats all this fuss about. 

Whenever I got radiant energies from DC, etc, i immediately sold it for 10-11g per piece as i didn't see the point of upgrading gems since my previous heptas and hexas from before summer were expired. Call me casual or whatever you see fit but lets all calm down and try to understand both parties at hand before pointing fingers at each other. Sure the developers did a little miscalculation, they are only human too, what did you expect? I'm allright with that because they even apologized openly and offered a compensation to those affected based on their calculations with good intent. Although I am surprised why nobody has linked this video yet as it is kind of relevant to the situation, don't you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK36FZmTFY (Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory - You Lose! Good Day Sir! Scene Extract) Watch till the end to see why we can and still should trust NC. 

On another note i feel like one of today's special offer (Spiffy Shades) is a clever mockery, whether unintentional or not, so i will be sure to buy it in commemoration of this little incident after maintenance.

os0nzfV.png

But yeah i think they should not go back on their word now that they have announced that solar energies would be exchanged via antiques for 10g so please keep it at that. So no hard feelings from my part, even if i come off as somewhat having played devil's advocate, i live it up to your discretion dear readers.

6 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

the developers did a little miscalculation, they are only human too, what did you expect? 

Just pointing out, not in mean spirit or to attack you. But most of the people are complaining about misinformation and the fact that they announced the change-change less than 24 hours prior to the maintenance. You can't swipe that under the rug with "little miscalculation". So..... we mostly expect not to get a last minute bamboozle... it's not hard to understand.

3 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

Sure the developers did a little miscalculation, they are only human too, what did you expect?

Well, your whole post made me feel a bit ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Looks like ur kind and good person.

But now to the quoted part:

-> it's their JOB, they getting paid for it, with OUR money. Would you feel the same if your BANK would miscalculate something?

6 minutes ago, wZeroStyle said:

Well, your whole post made me feel a bit ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Looks like ur kind and good person.

But now to the quoted part:

-> it's their JOB, they getting paid for it, with OUR money. Would you feel the same if your BANK would miscalculate something? (Yes, still humans work there in Banks)

1 hour ago, Azareel6 said:

I agree it's messed up to release some notes a week early and then change it last minute. But lets play devils advocate here for a minute.  How is it sooooo wrong for a company to have a plan and share it with it's players?  Then realize oh crap if we do this it will diminish the value of an item, and change it and still try to compensate the community.

NC aren't the ones that control market prices. That is the gaming community and their greed as well by trying to rip you off and make a huge profit in the end. Stop supporting gold farmers or other players that continue to screw you on the market.

It's true they do not control market. But do you know what they DO control? F9 minimum rate and F10.

They changed F9 minimum rate to 1:2 2 days ago.
Yesterday, 12 hours before this announcement, they put Radiant Energies in F10 at a price of 30 NCoin.

30 NCoin at a 1:2 rate is 15 gold.

Yet they reimburse only 10 gold.

Everyone who bought energies from F10 was scammed by NCWest

1 hour ago, EvaLynBoder said:

Yesterday, 12 hours before this announcement, they put Radiant Energies in F10 at a price of 30 NCoin.

Couldn't dat be just mere coincidence? The timing was too good to be true. 

33 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

It's true they do not control market. But do you know what they DO control? F9 minimum rate and F10.

Everyone who bought energies from F10 was scammed by NCWest

What it boils down to is this: either you appease the casual players who support you by being f2p players, or realize you as a company were about to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ over a lot more players who pay and have grinded for months to level gems, on their or through trove. To appease said casual players. Or you as a company say dang sorry guys didn't think that through, but in the spirit of wanting your support f2p or not we will give you some CURRENCY back bc at the end of the day nobody forced me to buy the f10 "deal" or the jacked up f5 RE but I did based on assumptions. It's a gamble and I lost but I would rather not have months of hard work undone in an instant bc someone bought all the RE off of f5 (btw I watch and for months has been at 5-8g). Which is our fellow gamers who ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me over in there not NC. Sucks but for ppl to freak out is ridiculous especially when this year they have literally revamped the whole game and even with this patch are making it. Easier for everyone to level alts, gear, pets etc. Especially the weekly's being non PvP now. How the f**k is anyone upset?! Annoyed sure but come on. 

You need to watch better then. Because Radiant Energies were only 5g when this announce was first made and everyone just dumped them and it was 9g during trove.
Energies were up to 18g before trove.

Which has nothing to do with the point of my post before btw. Because that's market playing. I'm talking about stuff that NC actually has influence over.

Just now, EvaLynBoder said:

You need to watch better then. Because Radiant Energies were only 5g when this announce was first made and everyone just dumped them and it was 9g during trove.

You are missing the point. NC would have screwed over 1 group or another. Being a smart person I assume you are who will you anger more f2p or people who support your game by spending money? Nobody wins if everyone wants everything for free. 

3 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

Which has nothing to do with the point of my post before btw. Because that's market playing. I'm talking about stuff that NC actually has influence over.

If they would announce that they gonna exchange radiants with oils, prices would go up to 200g, trust me its all their fault.

1 minute ago, Azareel said:

You are missing the point. NC would have screwed over 1 group or another. Being a smart person I assume you are who will you anger more f2p or people who support your game by spending money? Nobody wins if everyone wants everything for free. 

Look, I understand the exchange. The price is what's messed up.

10g for something that costs 15g in THEIR STORE on the day that they announced it. That makes everyone angry.

Just now, EvaLynBoder said:

Look, I understand the exchange. The price is what's messed up.

10g for something that costs 15g in THEIR STORE on the day that they announced it. That makes everyone angry.

Which is why I said initially I get the annoyance to a point. 

Ppl are so naive that when development LIERS team give them 5g more they are happy wtf (price of RE were 20g before trove).

In normal life if y tell to customer 6hours before contract signing that he will get something else what do y think that he will do.

Oh BOY ....

Another Big MASS and Another BIG LIE !!!! That is the reason from so much ppl gone .

Really trade 1 Energy for 1 Hong Gem Powder will Unbalance and desgrace all economy :?:?? REALLYYYY ?????

Better is sell a new Bundle package with 9 Gem Powder ( 5 + 4-Gem) at the price of 2k Isn´t ??? This is oK ?????

So The real IS : "Blade Soul Team will not offer free what they can sell in package ! " - A Real and big Shame !

And this new System ?? What is new ? The only way to create powerfull  gems is : Buy The Gems in hongmoon Store and do it ! LOL - NOTHING CHANGE !!!!!

IN REAL SOMETHING CHANGE : In old system ppl nedd to play to obtain Stone ( untradable ) Now it´s all itens for sale by NCoin in CASH !

HawkWarrior

P.S. Time to start to look for options !

On 10/17/2017 at 8:39 PM, Liinxy said:

Last week, on our stream and in a news post here, we told you about the gem changes we have in store. Our intention is to provide easier access, flexibility, and progression with the Hongmoon Gems, however we have to make some alterations to what was previously announced, which is: The Radiant Energy exchange will now provide 10 gold per, instead of the previously announced Hongmoon Gem Powder.

This was advertised both in written and verbal form publicly.

Ok, for people like me who payed real world currency to buy Radiant Energies based on this... this comes down to.

1) Breach of contract: you have promised in game wares for gold which have not been delivered

2) willful deception, you have taken gold and not given the promised wares

3) embezzlement, you have exchanged real world currency for in game currency based on false premises. Also, after you received real world currency based on false promises you need to refund that real world currency.  After all we payed money for this and not for an alternative and less valuable wares.

Somehow I don't think you bothered to check with your legal department before you made any of these decisions.

I am not amused.

So If you want to have powerful gems you need to buy them for real money (like it always was) or you can just flush your life down the toilet by spending every evening for hmm... let's see...30 days for 1 hexa gem then it's 5 months for 5 of them and it's only hexa. Yes, completely different system, much more accessible :) Korean games are really something and their F2P is something. This case left so bad aftertaste that I don't really care 15 gold or 20. So for me personally it can't change my attitude already. 

• Liinxy unpinned and locked this topic

Archived