Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

excuse me thread of angry wallets, that's selfish of you. think of the people without money, they can't just buy hm coins with gold now, yes that is their mistake. they need to fix it, the inflated population of our server is truely inflated. and for an inflated game this market system is terrible. where are the low priced upgrades. This is why we don't have more than like... 2 clans running the damn raids within an hour. thanks for that. you angry wallets give the no-wallet players a lesser chance at enjoying the game like it should be. this game is torture for those who hate repeating the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing dungeon every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing time. wheres the fun in that.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Liinxy pinned this topic

This was done intentionally in last moment. Devs i think people got tired to eat all time shit. you give 10 gold but is a joke, manipulation of price on market after announce, intentionally input player to buy Radiant energy on hight price (yes not many i have only 10) and on final you tell take 10 gold and shut up really???? , you need to have better idea to give alternative 1R = 30+ hm coin or 1r = 20gold or not 10 powder per radiant but only 4, then will not many angry souls here.  but not you ar create negative on all us. Devs, Can you take responsibility for health and nerves for everyone?

I have only just returned to BnS I quit when Revelation went live.  Right now I am regretting my 3 month sub here because this is just a really shitty thing to do.  Yesterday they made a killing selling Radiant Energies in their RipOffStore now today they are saying those same Radiant Energies are not worth crap.  I now remember I left this game because of the massive mismanagement issues it has that usually end up ripping its customers off.

24 minutes ago, Axy3r said:

I agree that this situation really is bad.... players started preparing for this day since the stream so changing it this late is just downright sad. 

I'm not really affected since I didnt join the radiant energy buying spree but the change really isn't making anyone happy. They should've at least clarified in the stream that it wasn't final..

EvilDoUsHarm is actually being kind about this... I'd expect the exchange to be at 20 gold each for the following reasons:

1. Refund on investments done

2. Surprise attack in exchange this late which in my opinion is a mistake.

54 minutes ago, Dominator said:

This was done intentionally in last moment. Devs i think people got tired to eat all time shit. you give 10 gold but is a joke, manipulation of price on market after announce, intentionally input player to buy Radiant energy on hight price (yes not many i have only 10) and on final you tell take 10 gold and shut up really???? , you need to have better idea to give alternative 1R = 30+ hm coin or 1r = 20gold or not 10 powder per radiant but only 4, then will not many angry souls here.  but not you ar create negative on all us. Devs, Can you take responsibility for health and nerves for everyone?

This.

You can tell how shitty was since this whole thread started the could have reversed this and they haven't.

whelp, sadly i am pretty sure everything they did is prefectly legal on paper.  Of course alot of EULA does not actually hold up in court but no one is going to bother spending thousands on lawyer fee on something this small or questionable in terms of who will win.

i honestly thought most company like to keep their reputation and somewhat of a trustworthiness.  Honestly, if you are worried about the amount of RE in the market to their gem value.  you probably have less of a f up if you change the amount of powder/hex gem than this bs.  People would not be happy but at least it would not be this bad.  Changing the cost of the hex gem at least will have no immediate effect on the current market, only future market prices after update.

50 minutes ago, cajmera said:

So what did u notice, Sherlock? LUL

If you watch the video of the stream from a week ago it shows the solar energy in the mysterious crystal trade box but has a blank space where the gem powder should be in the radiant energy trade box which is pretty suspicious now after the stunt they've just pulled.

Oh and btw seems Nc staff are hiding posts that talk about cancelling subs so here's my post again.

Canceled my sub and asked for a refund on the RE i bought from the cashshop yesterday. I doubt they give a damn about what we have to say, the only thing they pay attention to is their profit.

I don't post often, even though I have been playing everyday since the first beta.  I have also been premium that whole time.  But this past few changes have really annoyed me and others like me. So I am posting in hopes that some devs read it and take it to heart.

Stop with the misinformation. 

examples:

~ 12 man raids-announced, then delayed.

~ the crafting changes....  people were not given enough time or notice that you were taking down the crafting system.  So items that took many days to craft ( like emp charms ) ended up not getting finished.  The trade in / exchange for those items  ( dyes, cookies... ) were crap!  No where near the value of what it took to make them.  Give more notice than a few days before making massive changes.

~ This whole radiant energy screw up. Even hours ago Jonathon was posting to people on twitter, giving them the wrong info. 

~ Evolved stone availability.   We were promised over 11 months ago that you guys were looking into solutions.  We finally got a crappy one with basin bosses.  We were told more changes would be coming.  But no more info or changes made.

~ Pet and weapon skin wardrobe.  This was announced as coming soon back in January on a live stream.  We haven't heard anything about it since.  Where is it? 

~ controller tweaks: The imput delay with gameguard and now this new one were promised to get looked into.  No one has heard anything about it since.  And please test the skill changes on controllers. I know there aren't a lot of us, but some of these changes have really hurt us.  Even if we remap buttons, it still doesn't allow us to do proper rotations or ani cancelling. 

~ fabrics:  other regions can dismantle outfits from dungeons or wheels.  We can't.  Were were promised over a year ago for changes to that.  All we can do now is dismantle stuff we pay real money for.  Yet things like this merchant is requiring fabric and high quality fabrics to  buy items.   Not all of us are whales.  We can't spend a lot of real life money and then just trash our outfits.  We need a solution.

Other serious issues that need to stop:

~ stop taking things away from premium users.   You keep lowering the value of it.  If I didn't prepay for a year, I would have canceled it by now. 

~  the gem mailing fee:   thankfully you guys listened to us and changed this back.  But we aren't korea.  We don't get the gold and items that they do from their dungeons.  Either give us those items and gold, or stop trying to make us match them.

~ Stop locking things behind PVP and Battle grounds. 

example:  

* moonstones:  you took them out of ssp for the most part.  You removed them from mushin's tower.  They are now locked behind battle grounds as the only reliable source to get them.  We were promised about 10 months ago, a solution to this.  Other regions have battle grounds and areas that drop moonstones.  So do some of their dungeons.  We don't have that.  We need a way to get these without doing PVP or battleground.  To win at battle grounds, you need skills and good gear.  Yet to get pets and souls and skills- we need moonstones and skills.  How do we get those- winning at pvp or battleground.  See the circular hell here? 

* SKILLS:  you took these away from dragon express and premium members. Now to get them we must win battle grounds ( how is a new player with no gear and no skills going to win battlegrounds.  We hamper the team we are on ).  Or we must be silver and gold to get them.  Again some of us do not like to pvp.  Some of us play classes that aren't good in pvp.  I personally have MS.  I can't use a keyboard and a mouse to play anymore.  I must use a controller.   And I have to say, that pvp is very hard on a controller.  Add in an alt with no skills or gear- getting wins or gold/ silver is not going to happen for me.  I know there are people who just hate pvp.  We need a way to get skills that aren't locked behind pvp.

* Pet changes:  now at least 4 times more expensive.  And to get the items for this, again... pvp.  See above reasons as to why this is bad.

* souls : pvp again....  see above

I don't know who keeps making all of these changes or giving out false info.  But it is getting really annoying.  It is like whomever is doing this, doesn't play our region.  We don't have certain battleground or areas that drop evolved stones or moonstones.  We do not get the amount of gold from quests.  We don't have a lot that they do.  Yet we keep getting changes to "match them."   Well if u want us to match them... give us the gold.  Give us the areas, battle grounds, and dungeons, and events that drop the items we need.

Sorry for the wall of text.

6 minutes ago, SnugglesFairie said:

I don't post often, even though I have been playing everyday since the first beta.  I have also been premium that whole time.  But this past few changes have really annoyed me and others like me. So I am posting in hopes that some devs read it and take it to heart.

Stop with the misinformation. 

examples:

~ 12 man raids-announced, then delayed.

~ the crafting changes....  people were not given enough time or notice that you were taking down the crafting system.  So items that took many days to craft ( like emp charms ) ended up not getting finished.  The trade in / exchange for those items  ( dyes, cookies... ) were crap!  No where near the value of what it took to make them.  Give more notice than a few days before making massive changes.

~ This whole radiant energy screw up. Even hours ago Jonathon was posting to people on twitter, giving them the wrong info. 

~ Evolved stone availability.   We were promised over 11 months ago that you guys were looking into solutions.  We finally got a crappy one with basin bosses.  We were told more changes would be coming.  But no more info or changes made.

~ Pet and weapon skin wardrobe.  This was announced as coming soon back in January on a live stream.  We haven't heard anything about it since.  Where is it? 

~ controller tweaks: The imput delay with gameguard and now this new one were promised to get looked into.  No one has heard anything about it since.  And please test the skill changes on controllers. I know there aren't a lot of us, but some of these changes have really hurt us.  Even if we remap buttons, it still doesn't allow us to do proper rotations or ani cancelling. 

~ fabrics:  other regions can dismantle outfits from dungeons or wheels.  We can't.  Were were promised over a year ago for changes to that.  All we can do now is dismantle stuff we pay real money for.  Yet things like this merchant is requiring fabric and high quality fabrics to  buy items.   Not all of us are whales.  We can't spend a lot of real life money and then just trash our outfits.  We need a solution.

Other serious issues that need to stop:

~ stop taking things away from premium users.   You keep lowering the value of it.  If I didn't prepay for a year, I would have canceled it by now. 

~  the gem mailing fee:   thankfully you guys listened to us and changed this back.  But we aren't korea.  We don't get the gold and items that they do from their dungeons.  Either give us those items and gold, or stop trying to make us match them.

~ Stop locking things behind PVP and Battle grounds. 

example:  

* moonstones:  you took them out of ssp for the most part.  You removed them from mushin's tower.  They are now locked behind battle grounds as the only reliable source to get them.  We were promised about 10 months ago, a solution to this.  Other regions have battle grounds and areas that drop moonstones.  So do some of their dungeons.  We don't have that.  We need a way to get these without doing PVP or battleground.  To win at battle grounds, you need skills and good gear.  Yet to get pets and souls and skills- we need moonstones and skills.  How do we get those- winning at pvp or battleground.  See the circular hell here? 

* SKILLS:  you took these away from dragon express and premium members. Now to get them we must win battle grounds ( how is a new player with no gear and no skills going to win battlegrounds.  We hamper the team we are on ).  Or we must be silver and gold to get them.  Again some of us do not like to pvp.  Some of us play classes that aren't good in pvp.  I personally have MS.  I can't use a keyboard and a mouse to play anymore.  I must use a controller.   And I have to say, that pvp is very hard on a controller.  Add in an alt with no skills or gear- getting wins or gold/ silver is not going to happen for me.  I know there are people who just hate pvp.  We need a way to get skills that aren't locked behind pvp.

* Pet changes:  now at least 4 times more expensive.  And to get the items for this, again... pvp.  See above reasons as to why this is bad.

* souls : pvp again....  see above

I don't know who keeps making all of these changes or giving out false info.  But it is getting really annoying.  It is like whomever is doing this, doesn't play our region.  We don't have certain battleground or areas that drop evolved stones or moonstones.  We do not get the amount of gold from quests.  We don't have a lot that they do.  Yet we keep getting changes to "match them."   Well if u want us to match them... give us the gold.  Give us the areas, battle grounds, and dungeons, and events that drop the items we need.

Sorry for the wall of text.

For the love of anything holy LISTEN TO THIS MAN (or woman) I'd also like to add fix the "stuck combat mode" please! sheesh.

4 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Never seen a company that so actively tries to decrease the size of its playerbase.

they dont really need the BnS playerbase, they have other games too

i had a feeling this would happen as soon as the whole system thing was posted on the site.

Archived