Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Well then, my decision to not get radiant energy just got rewarded...

But holy hell, this last minute change is just wow. 49k energies sold (in EU) since announcement, with an average of 15 gold each, that's a quarter million gold that one side of people lost or earned, not counting the market fees....

Well then, RIP this game, i imagine a significant part of the community to just up and leave because of this insane decision...

Thats just looking at market stats, no way to track in-game manual trades.

Is this a joke right?,

It's funny the point and the logical they gives to us.

and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly

Well ,some people got their radiants on trove and other people buy them for 15g-17g and add a plus with some people bought energys in f10 only because radiants are there for 30 ncoins, not joking but why you do this for your community?

Because we want to start this major (and positive) change to gems off right, the Antique exchange will instead provide 10 gold per Radiant Energy.

Where is the logical here? positive? , like hundreds of player are talking negative things every 5 min where is the ''positive'' here? 

We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

This is a impact really high , maybe not for me , but for some people who bought Radiant energys for 15 - 17g , and yes, you right both powder and fragments are tradeable items but that items it not will cost 10g it gonna be EXPENSIVE so that point is illogical.

And Honestly I'm tired to Watch your stream '' BladeandSoul Stream'' and try to see all the changes and stuff important for the next patch and when you think you are doing something good and right in last moment you just change this doing something bad for the players , I don't know what is the point to do stream to show us what is the news if u will change it in the last moment.

greetings.

3 minutes ago, ScareToons said:

You ppl crys, that you grain only 10g? If i remember.. in Hoongmoon Store at Today's Specials you get Radiant Energy for 30 NCoins, an in Currently Exchange you get for 30NCoins 10G (1:3.00) so what is your Problem? 

because market price was 15+g 

Let me see if I understand this chain of events (aka shit storm) you guys created:

Knowingly issue false statements in a stream that a lot of players either a) watched or b) had knowledge of

Crash the F9 exchange

Add an item, that was discussed in item #1, on F10 at a price of 15g, knowing for a fact you had intentions of devaluing it to 10g within hours

Issue a statement, post facto, that said you were devaluing an item talked about in #1 and #3

You either did this negligently and/or with the intent to cause financial harm to your customers OR you're massively incompetent and need to be terminated. Either way what your company did was a shitty thing. The past 6 months you guys have either shown malice (see above) or massive incompetence (also see above).

i'm pretty sure that a legal action can be taken

it's a massive fraud ...

2 hours ago, dragoitaliano said:

good job in making the gems harder to get instead of easier to get. props to you ncsoft.

Now you "only" need 250 days of daily challenge to get a heptagonal gem. GJ

It's "more accessible" way to get gems. You just didn't get that :)

4 minutes ago, ScareToons said:

You ppl crys, that you grain only 10g? If i remember.. in Hoongmoon Store at Today's Specials you get Radiant Energy for 30 NCoins, an in Currently Exchange you get for 30NCoins 10G (1:3.00) so what is your Problem? 

cause they lowered the rate in F9 so it's 1:2 now not 1:3 which means a radiant energy for 30 ncoins is worth 15g but they only giving u 10g... it's a scam

1 minute ago, Munen said:

cause they lowered the rate in F9 so it's 1:2 now not 1:3 which means a radiant energy for 30 ncoins is worth 15g but they only giving u 10g... it's a scam

1:2.00 cuz some ppl want some deco items may? and long time you didn't sell gold for 1:3.00 most ppl buyed in lower exchange from other ppl via gift and getting scammed from other ppl

6 minutes ago, kaziragui said:

Let me see if I understand this chain of events (aka shit storm) you guys created:

Knowingly issue false statements in a stream that a lot of players either a) watched or b) had knowledge of

Crash the F9 exchange

Add an item, that was discussed in item #1, on F10 at a price of 15g, knowing for a fact you had intentions of devaluing it to 10g within hours

Issue a statement, post facto, that said you were devaluing an item talked about in #1 and #3

You either did this negligently and/or with the intent to cause financial harm to your customers OR you're massively incompetent and need to be terminated. Either way what your company did was a shitty thing. The past 6 months you guys have either shown malice (see above) or massive incompetence (also see above).

i'm pretty sure that a legal action can be taken

it's a massive fraud ...

Yes, but who will go to take a legal action against the company?

Just to hire a lawyer and listen to the details of the case in few hours, it already costs over thousands of US dollars. (This is before the lawyer thinks you can take a legal action or not.)

1 minute ago, Ganymeda said:

Rumor says we get compensation guys calm down.

An extra free bell with 0 ncoin will be in f10 for everyone to grab!! :D

LoL

There is no way in hell they didn't know about this the other day. This was a scam, just like unlimited Xanos hands, to take money from the players.

15 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Well then, my decision to not get radiant energy just got rewarded...

But holy hell, this last minute change is just wow. 49k energies sold (in EU) since announcement, with an average of 15 gold each, that's a quarter million gold that one side of people lost or earned, not counting the market fees....

Well then, RIP this game, i imagine a significant part of the community to just up and leave because of this insane decision...

you just dont figure out the amount of rage quit clanmates and friends in my entourage 

the serv is gonna be so empty this week-end

mega merge serv incoming

1 minute ago, KlausFlouride said:

LoL

There is no way in hell they didn't know about this the other day. This was a scam, just like unlimited Xanos hands, to take money from the players.

Yeah, the xanos hands was a stupid scam too. "Oh but we give you back the ncoin you spent" ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it, people had purchased ncoin specifically and only for that. They didn't want ncoin for OTHER things.

5 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

BTW, when we break the rules, we get banned, what happens when NCW breaks the rule? do they get banned themselves? XD

technically you dont need to break the rules to get banned bcs they can ban you for even having a program on you computer that could technically be used to alter the game client or listen to the network traffic or even your mouse driver could get you banned if you have a gaming mouse with a program that technically could be used to do macros

Here you go... you said this ncsoft. 

Illegal Activities 
The NCSOFT Forums are not a place for discussing illegal activity, and you may not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations. We recommend you don’t violate these laws anywhere at all, ever.

6 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Yes, but who will go to take a legal action against the company?

Just to hire a lawyer and listen to the details of the case in few hours, it already costs over thousands of US dollars. (This is before the lawyer thinks you can take a legal action or not.)

usually the EULA's are written pretty airtight in regards to the game owners can do anything they want when they want and you can either like it or bye bye.

At this point I seriously doubt there is any legal hook, but I am not a lawyer and there must be some line that is crossed when a blatant setup has been created.

definitely wont hurt to check tho...

Archived