Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

Okay this is bullshit, why do they suck so much at reimbursing us when they make big changes lol. What does it matter if gems are seen to be lowered in price? We don't have any other gems anymore, going for octas will cost tons like what is the issue? Plus we aren't even exchanging RE's for a decent market price like prior to trove they were listed at 20g (with trove being the only reason why they dropped below 10). This on top of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing up the exchange rate and being ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over by 2 fabric events like another break is starting to look good right about now lol.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought of this:

• Step 1: Announce Radiants will get exchanged for gem powders, making prices go up and people start hoarding them.
  • Step 2: Lower the minimun gold ratio for gold selling to 1:2
  • Step 3: Announce at last day that Radiants won't get exchanged for what you promised, but for 10 g (that with the new gold selling ration means 18 hmcoins).
  • Step 4: Sell powders and fragments through F10.

That's how you basically completely destroy people's savings and money. It almost sounds like a planned thing.

Just remember guys....

2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

The Blade & Soul Team

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

are we going to get Mega server after this ?

Megaserver ? Yes i think so. One big european server with english language. And when game is dead close it like all the other games of this company in like 1 or two years from now if they don't change...

Just now, Zaphirnia said:

Megaserver ? Yes i think so. One big european server with english language. And when game is dead close it like all the other games of this company in like 1 or two years from now if they don't change...

I already said to the support team that what they're doing is really bad for them but they don't give a s.... so too bad for them 

8 minutes ago, XR said:

Just remember guys....

eh....probably each powder will cost like over 500g+ each in the first couple weeks. Fragments would be around 20-40g each depending on how easy/hard it can be farmed.

In long term (more than 6 months later), gems will be easier to farm because the prices will keep on dropping in the long run.

In short term (within 6 months), new players have to suck with their square or penta gems because literally, they won't be able to buy the powder or fragments in the markets (overpriced) besides farming by themselves. 

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

eh....probably each powder will cost like over 500g+ each in the first couple weeks. Fragments would be around 20-40g each depending on how easy/hard it can be farmed.

Wait. if fragments cost 20-40g each, why would a powder cost 500g+ when it takes 10 fragments to create 1 powder?

I fused, i fused /laugh

AHHA look at all this autistic whale screeching. the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ did you expect, something perfect? Get a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing grip or actually egt some brains instead of big wallets. It was too good to be true, your stupidity got abused now deal with it.

2 hours ago, Liinxy said:

Greetings,

Last week, on our stream and in a news post here, we told you about the gem changes we have in store. Our intention is to provide easier access, flexibility, and progression with the Hongmoon Gems, however we have to make some alterations to what was previously announced, which is: The Radiant Energy exchange will now provide 10 gold per, instead of the previously announced Hongmoon Gem Powder.

Here’s why: The development team has taken a closer look into the Radiant Energy conversion rate as Antiques, and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly. Because we want to start this major (and positive) change to gems off right, the Antique exchange will instead provide 10 gold per Radiant Energy. We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

Thanks for understanding; we’ll closely monitor this new system and player feedback, so please let us know how you feel about it when the Rage of the Hive Queen update goes live!

The Blade & Soul Team

ARE YOU GUYS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING RETARDED??? CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID TO SCREW WITH YOUR PLAYERBASE???? HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ED US!!!!!

2 minutes ago, XR said:

Wait. if fragments cost 20-40g each, why would a powder cost 500g+ when it takes 10 fragments to create 1 powder?

I fused, i fused /laugh

because it takes some efforts to gather 10 fragments to fuse 1. Of course people will put the amount a bit higher than 400g each so that they can earn a profit from fusing it.

Well then, my decision to not get radiant energy just got rewarded...

But holy hell, this last minute change is just wow. 49k energies sold (in EU) since announcement, with an average of 15 gold each, that's a quarter million gold that one side of people lost or earned, not counting the market fees....

Well then, RIP this game, i imagine a significant part of the community to just up and leave because of this insane decision...

Archived