Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Last week, on our stream and in a news post here, we told you about the gem changes we have in store. Our intention is to provide easier access, flexibility, and progression with the Hongmoon Gems, however we have to make some alterations to what was previously announced, which is: The Radiant Energy exchange will now provide 10 gold per, instead of the previously announced Hongmoon Gem Powder.

Here’s why: The development team has taken a closer look into the Radiant Energy conversion rate as Antiques, and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly. Because we want to start this major (and positive) change to gems off right, the Antique exchange will instead provide 10 gold per Radiant Energy. We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

Thanks for understanding; we’ll closely monitor this new system and player feedback, so please let us know how you feel about it when the Rage of the Hive Queen update goes live!

The Blade & Soul Team

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has to be the dumbest decision you've made in a while, radiant energy market is 17 gold atm, people BOUGHT these for 17g or even higher, and now you screw them over by giving them 10 gold back.

Think before you make choices like these for gods sake, you're killing your own game.

Are you sure this is the path you want to take.. Cause expect extreme backlash from the whole community. Expect a lot of ticket being sent in. 10g is not enough for what you guys just pulled off. There is no sorry or apologies.. This is extremely big either you guys do some other form compensation (I don't use this word lightly).. Cause I`m not pissed... I`m furious with what you guys are planning on doing.

Fu...ing LMAO, you guys are a bunch of clowns honestly, thank god I was expecting complete fu**ery from you guys and didn't ruin my gold, HAHAHA I bet the 1:2.0 currency exchange update has nothing to do with this HAHAHA

good job good job !!!! worst thing ever you guys don't know anything also you guys said in the stream to keep it now a lot of people lost gold to make it to 15 g pet radiant nice Ncsoft..... 

+ you guys are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing disgusting 

@Liinxy again NCsoft shows their true nature.
I hope that deception and to lie to people make you guys proud in that office of yours. 

If you say A then also do A, don't switch your promises, I expect you guys to give everyone a shit ton of powders as compensation now. 

10g?! 10G????!!! Make it at least 15 or 20 for such change like HALF DAY before patch !!!!!!!!!! Radiant energy cost like 12-16g for last two days and you are gonna change it for 10g?! You just ripped off like thousand of people by several golds.

15-20g or riot!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to write ticket about this.

Archived