Please fix summoners already!!

Derpling

Why even give summoners the option to rollback out of daze, knockdown or knockback if half of the roll wont be even iframed like the rest of the classes.

Every single time I get aired by a blade dancer or dazed by a destroyer I follow it by pressing F to roll back but they just look where Im going to end up and stun me before I even can get out of the roll out animation to pop up a counter or backstep to iframe the following CC....Seriously fix this. We used to have iframe on our Beckon (E) when we are CCed but since you guys removed it everyone is abusing this by just standing half a meter away from us and still bursting, how is that fair? At the start of every single match against high burst classes like BD, DSTR or BM 5-10 seconds in the match you start with 50-60% hp just because by the time you get stunned there is a split second before tab becomes avalible to you, and its this split second that such classes need to melt your HP. But nah hey, lets just remove an aditional iframe from summoners.

Lastly, its been over a year since release and people still keep bandwagoning since day one how summoners are unfair bc we heal so much and its a 2v1 match, but nobody on this train cares to mention that the 30% hp heal that summoners have every 25-30sec is simply outclassed by the ammounts of bursts that classes nowdays do (I mean come on WL has the ability to 100-0 you with 1 air) and when it comes to 2v1 thing, the only time summoners profit from that is from being aired, and occasional CC chains, but nowdays most if not all classes have so many iframe and resist skills that just ignore the cat, oh and if the cat is killed, and let me point out that its very easy nowdays, we are left crippled and pretty much lost the match... But nah, better listen to the bandwagon full of ignorant players who whine because they cant take into consideration that maybe its not the class but rather the lack of skill or patiance to learn whats the problem.

Im not asking for much but please Ncsoft, freaking please, fix the freaking rollback on summoners. I cant stress enough how critical this skill is in a 1v1 instance where every split second reaction counts, but we dont even have the oportunity to react since we are CCed before we even get out of the animation of rollback.  Please please please fix this already

16 hours ago, Derpling said:

Why even give summoners the option to rollback out of daze, knockdown or knockback if half of the roll wont be even iframed like the rest of the classes.

Every class has a shorter iframe on their roll so u  can cc them while they roll aswell. 

U seem to be playing for a while now and u still dont know the basics. Try watching some pvp guides or check out some pvp streamers and ask them questions

10 hours ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

Please nerf summoner's cat grab and increase it's cd. Give the class a high learning curve. Thanks. 

Cat grab was already increased by 6 seconds, if you still have an issue with summs quit the game.

Also when did they remove the beckon iframe? its still on the skill decription...

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Cat grab was already increased by 6 seconds, if you still have an issue with summs quit the game.

Also when did they remove the beckon iframe? its still on the skill decription...

They didnt remove it, it's still there. It has a CD of 30 seconds though.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived