Is it possible to transfer my NCOINS to my main account?

Ethernally

Hi guys I'm new to the forums so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I've been inpatient all night trying to get this answered or look up related issues but i don't think anyone else is dumb like me to purchase NCOINS on the wrong account.

I'd like to know if its possible to have my purchased currency transferred from my dead account onto my main.

Yesterday i made a purchase of 20 dollars and waited hours to receive it only to realize it was on my first account ever which is completely useless with a only a level 1 character.

ALL i wanted was the damn mastery bundle and instead my dumb butt forgot i had saved my old accounts password on the bns site so thats how i screwed up.

I was thinking of just buying gold and sending it to my main but i really wanted those NCOINS and i just feel like i wasted them.

Please if anyone could help me i'd appreciate it..i know i screwed up in my part but it would make me feel better if i'd actually get a response.

I've tried submitting a ticket but knowing i have money on a useless account has kept me up all night.

49 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello Ethernally,

If you haven't already contacted Customer Support, please contact them and they will be able to help you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com

Regards,

Amraith

Where exactly would this go if i happened to submit a ticket..account support or Billing support? I'm having trouble figuring this out aswell

• 1 month later...

Archived