F9 ?? are u kiddin us ?

Lata

1 hour ago, finalfantasy7 said:

Yesterday i sold 150g 1,3:40 rate in NA easily. EU i cant sell 1,3 rate.... and its alrady 1,2:5 the minimum rate (NA 1,2:9)

Sajnos ez van haver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last batch of gold i exchanged through F9 was around 500g for a 2.83 rate. Those spamming 1:3 sales in their last desperate attempts of protesting seem to be failing more and more due to undercutters who want to sell gold fast for whatever reason. Then again the greed and patience of players cannot be remedied easily. And i can still consider myself lucky for being able to exchange what little gold i had up on CE for something close to the old rate. But its easy to notice that the true and intended rate of 1:2.0 are only a matter of days really.

A solution would be something along the lines of freezing CE for a week or so. Another solution which i think would work exponentially and i might even make a thread about this in suggestion section would be the removal of silver and copper to keep ingame inflation of gold at an unsteady bay.

They all like to preach about the prices of NC being devalued with the new rates yet when trove or some other event is happening, the same people spam faction chat "sell 50g for a little amount of NC" or "buy my gold from f9 plsssssssss".

Is depressing to see almost the same people talking about "fair market" when they themselves change the rules to the economical game whenever it suits their needs, and unfair when it does not.

The loneliness.... when your favorite outfit/item is in the f10 and you can't buy it.

giphy.gif

Archived