Allow preview weapon skins on character

Kozuki

It is kinda hard to tell if the weapon is too big/small, or will clip into your character's body through the normal weapon preview window.

For example, the size of Riftwalk Staff is gigantic: it is as big as a Destroyer's Axe, even with minus-slider hand-size.

Dawnforged Pistol has the size of a handcannon.

Meanwhile, Scorpio Lynblade tends to clip into your character's head.

There is also something about outfit/weapon combination.

I think it is better if we can see the weapon preview directly on our character, so we can know if a certain weapon skin would look better on the character.

I agree with you on this, 100%, but would like the idea to be taken further, to include being able to HIDE any and all cosmetic items, as well as the weapon (s) equipped. On my Gon male KFM, I made EVERYTHING about him huge, meaning ALL of his sliders maxed put. In-game, a tooltip states that the bigger the hands, the bigger the weapons, which is what I was aiming for, but when a KFM does their pose when matchmaking for a dungeon, the many different "knuckle" weapons just look super ridiculous. No matter which skin I use, he always looks like he's holding a couple of goofy toys in front of him. The weapons themselves clip through eachother. Anyway, I want an option to "hide" the weapon(s) equipped, just so it looks less silly.

On the cosmetics thing, I honestly HATE just about everything about the new "Rosethorn" set. It's just a big mess of ugly items, and my Gon female looks pretty cool in almost anything. The dress I can live with, but the eyepatch is just plain ugly. The rose crown, I find tacky. The wings, barely noticeable. I want to be able to hide the parts I don't want to be shown or at least NOT be required to wear all of these ugly items with the outfit just so I can use a special emote. The emotes should ALL be independent of these cosmetics anyway. If you bought the outfit for the emote, you paid for both, so why should we be forced to wear something we might not like to use such emotes? Anyway, I'll leave it at that. This expensive game needs a lot of QOL improvement, including the deletion of the cumbersome stamina bar when trying to traverse maps of ANY size.

Archived