Which are the basic Jewelry that can be evolved?

KIRANoEscape

Hello.

Which are the basic Jewelry that can be evolved?

I received from the main (yellow) quest a lot of Jewelry : rings, necklaces and so on, but none of them could be evolved, not even siren ones. 

So which ones can be evolved? I've searched on the internet but with so many upgrades and really big changes, the information that is now valid could not be found anywhere.

So please, tell me, which ring, necklace, earring can be used to evolve them ?  Dura , plague hakan, for example, cannot be evolved. i hope you got the point 

Thank you

Basically, you now use pinnacle accesories (you can get them all from Shattered Masts, Gloomdrost Incursion, Sogun's Lament, respectively) until you start getting your legendary accesories (Necklace from Desolate Tomb, Bracelet from Naryu Sanctum, Belt from Naryu Foundry). You can also get elemental damage earring from those dungeons to replace pinnacle until you get BT accesories.

On 10/15/2017 at 5:13 PM, Rea Shinwa said:

Basically, you now use pinnacle accesories (you can get them all from Shattered Masts, Gloomdrost Incursion, Sogun's Lament, respectively) until you start getting your legendary accesories (Necklace from Desolate Tomb, Bracelet from Naryu Sanctum, Belt from Naryu Foundry). You can also get elemental damage earring from those dungeons to replace pinnacle until you get BT accesories.

what about ring? get bt ring if u get raven/riftwalk 6. or you will have a low ap. so get draken ring to have more accurcay so you have more dps.

21 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

what about ring? get bt ring if u get raven/riftwalk 6. or you will have a low ap. so get draken ring to have more accurcay so you have more dps.

It is optional, I guess. I personally prefer to use pinnacle ring (until I get the BT one) and fuse some accuracy in one of my ss pieces. 

Archived