[Request] F9 Gold Sales Update

caioc2

[Request] F9 Gold Sales Update

I have been playing for a month, after I come back from a year break, and now F9 is just a dead feature. I have tried to sell gold for the lowest rate the entire month and I didnt sell anything, I did offer a 50% plus to any1 who were willing to buy it and nothing. (One year ago it would sell instantly)

From that I conclude it's a dead feature, the rates are not suitable for the demand.

IMHO, many players are looking for those pentagonal gems and other things selling but we cant get it because nobody buys the gold, I wouldnt mind to sell it with 1:1 rate as long as I could sell.

If more players feel like I do, I would like to NCSoft to review this feature and update the rates accordingly, it would be good for us sellers and good for the ones buying and it would  improve both progression and currency rotation in game.

from your post I conclude that you are frustrated because ONE GOLD SALE timed out.   

yesterday I had a 200 gold sale time out. maybe I should rage and destroy your computer.

oh wait, then I put in a 500 gold order and it sold within about 5 minutes, so, naw, you and your computer are safe to whine another day.

50, 100, 150, 200.

No amount sold. Not only me, but various friends trying to sell and cant.

If you think this feature is working good feel free to disagree, but just ask yourself if it's an anecdotal event or everyone else is selling as easy as you said.

Sold 1.5k gold last week. Definitely not dead. 

6 hours ago, Displeased said:

They should simply replace the F9 gold-to-ncoin exchange with ncoin listings and let the free market decide how much ncoin is really worth in gold now. 

The ratio would become 1:1 so if you were a f2p using hmcoin to get mats for cheaper, you'd be screwed. I guess if you actually buy gold with ncoin it'd be fine.

Things wont change by lowering the rate. The system will remain the same and your gold will not sell any faster. In fact youll just make even  less because people will be scraping up every ounce of gold they can sell just to make enough to buy something. Not to mention a 1:1 rate would make selling gold worthless.

What needs to happen in order to improve the F9 system is to greatly reduce the amount of listings people can make, many premium players are simply listing 100 lots of 1,2 or 3g and flooding the market, making it unusable. if the number of listings per day was reducing to something like 5-10, the system would work much better.

actually the thing that needs to be done is higher upgrade costs or smth more to upgrade. When people have too much extra gold, or are able to make it too quickly, the gold wont sell because everyone are offering it.

It's not broken at all and no luck is needed.  You just have to understand that people who buy gold want specific amounts.  I've sold 533 gold for 1599 hmcoins 5 times in the last week and it sells within 24 hours every time.  People buying gold aren't going to touch a listing of 1-10 gold with a 10 foot pole.

Considering that you can easily make over 15 golds a day running all the dungeons, I don´t even see the point of selling such a low amount in f9. 

Obviously no one would spend coins to get something they can have so easily somewhere else. F9 isn´t broken neither dead, people just don´t care about buying low amout of gold, I´ve been selling all the time 100+ golds and never had a problem. You might have to wait, but at some point someone will buy it. 

I think NC soft must do certain things for this:

1) Eliminate the Today's Special offers or change then for once time for week. All the f2p people want to sell their gold at the minimum rate (1:2.9 actually) to buy one of those items, the market is dying for that. When NCsoft add a Premium Transformation, Gems or Sacred Oils, all the market get screw up. If this offers dissapear, the F9 offers could be reduced.

2) Reset the sell ratio like the old times, starting from 1:10 at least.

If we reach the 1:1 ratio, the f2p guys need to sell more gold for an specific HM coin amount (for fee charges) and then, Blade & Soul will be a totally p2w game. 

I'm sure that i'm not the only one upset with this currency chaos. 

Just clarifying some points some people missed:

I put varios amounts, starting from 50, 100, 150, 200 gold. It wasnt 1 gold or 10 gold like some people are thinking.

ratio is about demand and offer,  as I said I wouldnt mind to sell 1:1 as long as I could sell. 

IMHO, it does not kill f2p, we have a way to get ncoins and buy our things and who spent real money get more gold, for me its a Win-Win scenario.

8 hours ago, caioc2 said:

Just clarifying some points some people missed:

I put varios amounts, starting from 50, 100, 150, 200 gold. It wasnt 1 gold or 10 gold like some people are thinking.

ratio is about demand and offer,  as I said I wouldnt mind to sell 1:1 as long as I could sell. 

IMHO, it does not kill f2p, we have a way to get ncoins and buy our things and who spent real money get more gold, for me its a Win-Win scenario.

win - win scenario ?   hang on.. you think random people, casual people have 2.000 gold to spend  ?   let's go a bit lower . 1.500 gold because that's more or less the price of something decent in the store.. around 1.500 coins ... if you drop it down to  1.500 - 1.500 as a "win - win" ..  let me tell you how many people would be willing to spend that much.

I'm just a bit over the "casual player" looking to drop in "bye bye server" type of player. ... at this time I have a lot of stuff that needs an upgrade in my present gear and I will not give a damn thing for a 1-1 and I'm willing to bet with you anything that you want that the 1-1 would be the ( or already is ) final nail in the coffin as far as F9 and as far as F2P goes.

I'm not sure were people get off the idea that the server is full of gold, I really have no idea, because I'll be dammed if I saw a lot of people that are normal players with godlike gear, I only saw people that pay to get a buff in gear, or people that are casual and struggle to keep up but can't... I've talked with a lot of people were they all think that the prices are stupid high in everything...   so ignoring that , now you expect even more stuff to waste gold on.. like  a 1 - 1 ratio.... were  the servers are loosing players getting gold is still not as easy for a lot of people.

Some don't break 800, some don't break 950, some log in .. do the 3 dungeos.. log out.. wait for a decent event... do it fast.. log out....   this is the phase I'm at now, I used to do them all.. day after day and I did .. for like 6 months .. but now .. running on the 7th month.. I kinda had enough... looking to change the game

On 10/16/2017 at 5:14 AM, Nub69 said:

actually the thing that needs to be done is higher upgrade costs or smth more to upgrade. When people have too much extra gold, or are able to make it too quickly, the gold wont sell because everyone are offering it.

i'm sorry, does this comment come from a person who already has a full pvp/pve set in regards to weapon, accessories, soul, pets, etc, etc, etc? meaning, do you have all that maxed out? I believe not! Cause if you were, you wouldn't not be saying this bs right here, man! You have any idea how expensive it is to get from raven 3 to raven 9, for example? Or to get the soul maxed out?

The only people who get to have 8k gold in their banks is people who have already spent real money on the game and have all the stuff maxed out and they dont need to do anything else! The rest of us (aka the plebs) are farming every single day, barely making 100g/day to maybe increase the weapon level once every 1 month. Not to mention that we need another month for 1 level of the soul and another 1-2 weeks for 1 level on the pet.

And you want to increase that time even more by increase the prices? To hell with ya'll thinking and saying this bs!

7 hours ago, Alkaa said:

win - win scenario ?   hang on.. you think random people, casual people have 2.000 gold to spend  ?   let's go a bit lower . 1.500 gold because that's more or less the price of something decent in the store.. around 1.500 coins ... if you drop it down to  1.500 - 1.500 as a "win - win" ..  let me tell you how many people would be willing to spend that much.

I'm just a bit over the "casual player" looking to drop in "bye bye server" type of player. ... at this time I have a lot of stuff that needs an upgrade in my present gear and I will not give a damn thing for a 1-1 and I'm willing to bet with you anything that you want that the 1-1 would be the ( or already is ) final nail in the coffin as far as F9 and as far as F2P goes.

I'm not sure were people get off the idea that the server is full of gold, I really have no idea, because I'll be dammed if I saw a lot of people that are normal players with godlike gear, I only saw people that pay to get a buff in gear, or people that are casual and struggle to keep up but can't... I've talked with a lot of people were they all think that the prices are stupid high in everything...   so ignoring that , now you expect even more stuff to waste gold on.. like  a 1 - 1 ratio.... were  the servers are loosing players getting gold is still not as easy for a lot of people.

Some don't break 800, some don't break 950, some log in .. do the 3 dungeos.. log out.. wait for a decent event... do it fast.. log out....   this is the phase I'm at now, I used to do them all.. day after day and I did .. for like 6 months .. but now .. running on the 7th month.. I kinda had enough... looking to change the game

1500? That's completely bs.

Most of us, newcomers, want simple things, like the pentagonal gems (~130 ncoin) and upgrade mats all under ~100. If you are saying about costumes, I dont care about costumes, it helps me nothing in Dg's/PvP and it's the last thing I would invest in, if you want to look cool pay the premium, and that is not pay to win.

BTW you are being selfish.  You dont want to sell gold for 1:1 and also doesn't want to anyone else to sell by 1:1. I just want a way to progress, 1:3 is not working.
You know how I made gold? Doing purple train up to Sogun, farming Lair and such low dgs with my low gear. If you dont want to follow the same way it's up to you, but dont spoil who want to progress in this game.

Archived