Need ingame Gamemaster now.

Bardo

This seems crazy, leave the party/dungeon/game after writing down any name(s) as well as taking screen shots or also writing down every single reason that you feel they should be reported and get in contact with customer support to explain why you feel this is an issue they need to look in to .  I am sorry, but you really need a better reporting system than you have in place and this response pretty much proves it.

So you don't like a certain conversation going on in a chat so you want them to stop but you don't want to do any reports?

In all honesty you have the power here, block them or close Faction chat for a while then turn it back on. Is it really that hard for you?

So what exactly where they saying that was so bad you demand a GM to interveen? I've seen faction chat go pretty bad on the NA servers but no one comes screaming about it to the GM's.. people just turn off faction chat. 

Master hong used to be filled with the most immature children in faction chat. i removed it from my main chat tab but made one strictly for it for things like MSP and DKV.. it's beautiful not having to read all their BS all the time. 

LoL, what's wrong with that? why can't talk religious?

You know what, BNS in other regions all have ingame voice chat only not in EU/NA, because ppl like you who can't talk this, can't accept that, can't be abused, can't live with anything that don't want to hear, and who report regurally for nothing. DEVAs

3 hours ago, SJ said:

LoL, what's wrong with that? why can't talk religious?

You know what, BNS in other regions all have ingame voice chat only not in EU/NA, because ppl like you who can't talk this, can't accept that, can't be abused, can't live with anything that don't want to hear, and who report regurally for nothing. DEVAs

you can if with respect and education.

And for what i see in the game chat i doubt it is the case.

And no Sr BS dont have ingame voice because NCS is lazy and know well the type of players that play the game.

Here i copy this for a topic about voip and Youmukon a Community Manager say this:

It's also impossible for us to efficiently moderate voice chat and if it's something we offer through our product then we are partly responsible for it.

So good excuse to avoid ingame voice chat but for this logic NCS can remove game chat once they do not want to have work and moderate the chat.

Where is your responsibility now NCS???

You guy really need stop get excuse for everything.

NCS should stop this because it is not new and just get worse.

Archived