Forums

Fix the Dead Arena pvp

Ujarac

The reason arena is dead is because of
1. Shit class balance (coming from an SF)

2. Top players make 3-4 of the same class as an alt to get easy venture tokens at the end of season

3. EXTREMELY long periods of time before they buff/nerf classes. SFs have sucked since the Stratus patch. WLs and FMs have sucked for a while before the Stratus patch. etc.

The third reason is the most frustrating. If classes were rebalanced every month, that would actually make for a really nice PVP experience.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 12:46 AM, ARC-1276 said:

It's a stupid technique used by shitters to tilt people. Ya its unfair as all Hell. But there's plenty of other things in the game that are vastly more OP than that. 1 second resist after use with Q and E. The amount of iframes a BD gets. The damage Unload does. All it takes to fix wall banging is to remove knockback from impact and boom, FM nerfed.

Other classes like KFM and BD are fundementally broken and in dire need of a nerf considering how borderline easy it is for them to win.

You forgot the broken aircombo that every ranged classes on the top of them gunner, wl and summoner benefit from special in arena. 
And don't forgot how fm, summoner and sf heal break down the tag match add to them some gunner damage to finish enemy in one skill shot even if they have 3 escapes ready.

6 hours ago, Valiant said:

You forgot the broken aircombo that every ranged classes on the top of them gunner, wl and summoner benefit from special in arena. 
And don't forgot how fm, summoner and sf heal break down the tag match add to them some gunner damage to finish enemy in one skill shot even if they have 3 escapes ready.

I almost considered not responding due to how long ago I posted that. But I stopped by to say that I agree with you to a degree.

Archived