Suggested nerfs to FM by a FM main.

ARC-1276

1. Remove knockback effect from impact. Extend stun time by 1.5 seconds.

2. Remove the 5 meter pushback when successfully countering with impact. Replace with 1 second resist.

3. Remove Knockback from Dragonwhorl.

4. Give 1 second resist upon using Frost Burst

5. Increase CD of Glacial beam to 30 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Aventa said:

Half of those would be buffs. ._. knockback is the bane of FMs trying to get close to do our aerial combo, if we could trade it in for an increased stun or additional i-frame uptime it would make life so nice.

no..that would be a nerf because without the knockback effect you cannot wallbang. and wallbang is a big deal for FM specially in 3v3

The second you get someone in position to wall bang in 3 v 3 you are going to have people interfering to save them, wall bang isn't relevant in higher tier 3 v 3s, take away my wall bang and add 1.5 seconds to my impact stun and I wouldn't need to anyways. ._. The set up for an aerial combo would be child's play with that much time to get in position and initiate. xD Not to mention you could stun lock someone even better than a kfm or sin, as a FM I am all for your nerfs, they would be great! :D

11 hours ago, Aventa said:

The second you get someone in position to wall bang in 3 v 3 you are going to have people interfering to save them, wall bang isn't relevant in higher tier 3 v 3s, take away my wall bang and add 1.5 seconds to my impact stun and I wouldn't need to anyways. ._. The set up for an aerial combo would be child's play with that much time to get in position and initiate. xD Not to mention you could stun lock someone even better than a kfm or sin, as a FM I am all for your nerfs, they would be great! :D

um...yeah, tell that to JHY when it was the reason for his team's win several times in the world's championship. 

and no...if you know anything about pvping in fm you'd know adding a 0.5 seconds to impact will not make you stun luck any better. infact, that knockback duration IS 0.5 seconds and then followed by a 1 second stun

17 hours ago, Aventa said:

Wallbang is *ONLY* relevant in high tier arena, because low tier teams (FMS) are to bad to use it well enough. I´ve played several games against chloroform and ryuki some day, with bowlcut and someone else. When i got into a wallbang combo bowcut didn´t even bother to save me as he did try to do so once and all that happened was him dying with me in sin blue buff wallbang combo without anyone of us being able to use our tab escapes. It´s not easy to pull it off, sure... otherwise im sure mr rank 1 fm would have done it every single game, but it´s retarded that it´s even possible at all. You have to basically INSTA tab every grab from fm remotely close to walls or have someone INSTA interfear on grabs (you cannot grab counter for some reason when they insta throw you against a wall after grab). Sure, it´s doable but you won´t do it every time every day and if you fail to tab that you´re dead. Worse than every single aerial, because in those people can still interfear and save you after it´s initiated.

10 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

um...yeah, tell that to JHY when it was the reason for his team's win several times in the world's championship. 

and no...if you know anything about pvping in fm you'd know adding a 0.5 seconds to impact will not make you stun luck any better. infact, that knockback duration IS 0.5 seconds and then followed by a 1 second stun

He didn't say .5 second, he said 1.5 seconds, I get what your saying including the .5 knockback into the stun duration, but you lose atleast that much time recovering ground that you lost because of the knockback. You can't tell me a 2.5 second stun on each impact wouldn't have a drastic...impact on our stun lock. Again though, wallbang is something that should be fixed not worked around, that fact that several wins were achieved simply by wallbanging should be a huge no for world championship matches.

5 hours ago, Aventa said:

He didn't say .5 second, he said 1.5 seconds, I get what your saying including the .5 knockback into the stun duration, but you lose atleast that much time recovering ground that you lost because of the knockback. You can't tell me a 2.5 second stun on each impact wouldn't have a drastic...impact on our stun lock. Again though, wallbang is something that should be fixed not worked around, that fact that several wins were achieved simply by wallbanging should be a huge no for world championship matches.

Oh lmao i read that wrong haha..you could stun lock forever if impact was a 2.5 seconds stun lul, yeah thats just horrible xD

Though it would make for some interesting combos..

Archived