About gem sockets

Jozerra

Hi everyone.I am in Baleful stage 6 and still 3 gem sockets.I had to spend all my gold and hogmoon points from venture tokens and gold sold to unlock the 4th slot.I see everyone in lower or the same stages of the weapon with all sockets unlocked.I wonder if am I missing something in this game,is there another way to unlock those sockets?I'm a casual player and I don't have time to craft,barely i can do all the purple dungeons and daily.To unlock the 5th socket is a ton of legendary gem hammers and even i play for a year a cannot afford it.Any advice would be apreciated.Thank you in advance.

What I did was buying the scaleburn weapon with naryu tablets and try to up it to level one until I got 6 slots, it took me a dozen tries while a friend got it on the 2nd try. Of course it a few  materials but in the long term that still cheaper than putting 2000+ gold for legendary hammers.

It's RNG.

If people actually care they'll keep rerolling their Stage 1 weapon until they get 5 or 6 slots. As you keep upgrading though there's a chance to open more slots.

But if you're still at 3 slots(4 now since you bought hammers) and feel like you don't want to risk not getting 6 slots by the time you hit Stage 12 then I'd suggest starting your weapon over since it doesn't cost an arm and a leg anymore to do so.

It is as they said, RNG. YA got unlucky man, for example, just by upgrading my weapon, around stage 3-4 I got all 6 slots open for free, I got super lucky.

There is no secret behind it, just BnS doing what it does best, RNG BS

Hi guys , im having the same problem. Im now having seraph stage4 wtih 4 gem slots. Im stuck between getting scaleburn and upgrade it or continue to upgrade my stg4.... what do yall think about it ? Both are kinda gold and time consuming, because im lacking of naryu tablet. Though it can be getting it by doing dungeon, not as hard as getting moonstone crystal. If i continue to upgrade i might have the chance to get 6 slots too. Also might not get .... kinda frustrating ... 

I got three on my gunner when i went to bale, i just trashed it and bought a new scaleburn and got 5 on the next. Worked for me as I got the chance of getting that last one while upgrading. Only draw back is you need to do this during the early stages before you sink too much money into it.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:08 AM, Riss77 said:

What I did was buying the scaleburn weapon with naryu tablets and try to up it to level one until I got 6 slots, it took me a dozen tries while a friend got it on the 2nd try. Of course it a few  materials but in the long term that still cheaper than putting 2000+ gold for legendary hammers.

yes, RNG,  I rolled a 3 socket, burned my 7 precious gem hammers, saw I needed like 39 more and realized :Screw this!

so I hit up the wheel of cancer person in GHS for a second scaleburn.  I got 6 sockets on my second roll, but I was prepared to keep on rolling them until I had 6 sockets.

IMO, from now on, you have to have all 6 sockets.  Or I will have 2 more full octs worth of ap and tricks that you wont ever have...js....

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎13 at 10:08 AM, Riss77 said:

15 tries, still got nothing else than 3 slots... lol

Edit: Just got a 5 slots on my 16th try on my Gunslinger. Think I'll keep it. ;)

Archived