So you gave some more premium stuff to f2p peeps

KlausFlouride

5 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

the soul badges were the only premium thing that they are removing and it wasn't exactly that huge of a discount for us. It's not like they are giving everyone 3 spins, the special spin and the wardrobe. 

+discounted pvp items

+discounted mystic badges

why do people keep forgetting mystic badges..<_<

6 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

the soul badges were the only premium thing that they are removing and it wasn't exactly that huge of a discount for us. It's not like they are giving everyone 3 spins, the special spin and the wardrobe. 

Premium benefits are worth less and less in time. With removal of another one.. there's so little left that makes premium worth paying for. That one extra spin I don't care about.. if it was extra 3 than maybe. Some "benefits" special spin gives you feels like a punishment rather than reward (advance to start, I'm looking at you). Only good thing left is wardrobe. 

5 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

Premium benefits are worth less and less in time. With removal of another one.. there's so little left that makes premium worth paying for. That one extra spin I don't care about.. if it was extra 3 than maybe. Some "benefits" special spin gives you feels like a punishment rather than reward (advance to start, I'm looking at you). Only good thing left is wardrobe. 

This.

When the F3 goes f2p I will stop premium on both my accounts, the extra DD spin isn't worth what I am paying per year.

I mean, badges are a huge pain to farm... can take months for f2p player to get them, especially since you can get only 1 type of tokens at a time. Why should they be "premium" and basically for only to the most hc players and ppl who can just cash in everything? Makes no sense to block people out of such things. Noone is forcing you to pay either since you CAN farm everything, but like... yeah w/e you're funny ::D

8 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

I like how you conveniently forget the purple venture token that pops on every  second premium hit on the WoF.

What I'm most interested in are the weapons and accessories upgrade paths/ ways to obtain them. They state drops but what has changed? (My main concern is for the bracelet anyways) and trading in the respective accessories base form gives you a stage 1 whilst paying 10 gold (which isn't too bad). Then again, I'm still about 93 hands away from the one in dragon express.

3 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

I like how you conveniently forget the purple venture token that pops on every  second premium hit on the WoF.

Your news is old.. go update. There is no purple venture token from WoF. And surprise prize doesn't pop up every second premium spot hit.. it's "advance to start".

2 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

Your news is old.. go update. There is no purple venture token from WoF. And surprise prize doesn't pop up every second premium spot hit.. it's "advance to start".

What old news are you talking about? It was there on the previous WoF. If they removed it I sure missed the announcement xD

7 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

What old news are you talking about? It was there on the previous WoF. If they removed it I sure missed the announcement xD

It was purple few months back. The they have changed it to blue one x2. Last dash I did not get one though.. so it's back to purple one again? Pretty sure my clan mate who got it wasn't surprised by the change so I assume it's still blue?

9 hours ago, Lee Nyan said:

It was purple few months back. The they have changed it to blue one x2. Last dash I did not get one though.. so it's back to purple one again? Pretty sure my clan mate who got it wasn't surprised by the change so I assume it's still blue?

I honestly don't know. I've been primarily playing single player games lately and haven't used premium. That's why I'm asking and cause I keep an eye on the announcements and haven't seen any update on that.

Archived