More cost reductions incoming

Zuzu

Not sure why they add another upgrade method to baleful/seraph weapon path. Sooner or later, they will remove this weapon path and just hand out a weapon in the storyline quest that you can go straight to raven or void weapon path. (I expect it will be sometimes next year). It is just like ivorymoon weapon path, they add this like around 8-9 months ago and recently just removed it. What a stupid way to update the content.

36 minutes ago, LaZi said:

Do you think its worth asking for a revert if I recently went from Stage 1-12 less than a week ago from today?

I wonder how much of a discount it will be

With the Rage of the Hive Queen update, an alternate upgrade path is being added for Baleful/Seraph Weapon Stages 1–9....its only 1-9...i doubt they gonna give back the mats from 10-12...and beside most ppl pretty much can predict this stuff since its like everytime after trove they gonna make the cost reductions

I don't see why you would revert because mats aren't being reduced, only the offering weapon is being removed and letting you use void fragments if you want to, it might even require more mats using the void fragments since you won't have to spend time farming the weapons.

35 minutes ago, SalemK said:

I don't see why you would revert because mats aren't being reduced, only the offering weapon is being removed and letting you use void fragments if you want to, it might even require more mats using the void fragments since you won't have to spend time farming the weapons.

yeah I read it incorrectly. looks like it's only voids swapping for weapons. But you are also right on the mats... they may request more as well for using a easier path

40 minutes ago, SalemK said:

on the live stream it showed the mats were less with the void fragment but it was not a huge difference, especially on the higher ones. 

Archived