Question before I quit due to lack of balance and broken classes.

Valiant

On 10/18/2017 at 8:02 PM, shintouzii said:

this is the main thing to focus on "air combos". Pvp is broken because of this air combos , noone can tell me that there are balance between classes , kfms and sins are the hardest class to play and normally you expect a good reward when you expert this classes. But it should be like kfm stun lock or sin tech chase , you cant complain about it because it takes quite a lot time to master it and for them to make this they have to force you to use tab before but then there are classes like wl and gunner all they have to do is air combo and you lost your half hp when other classes have to work hard to do same thing. You can't take  "hobba" from wl , this will ruin this class but you can nerf air combo or put some delay between daze and air combo to give other classes chance to escape and you can add some other opportunities to fight back. 

I am not even talking about gunners , they shoul nerf gunner hard.

That what I'm telling, aircombo combos for summoner, wl and gunner are just pain like this classes already have a "Decent op" ranged damage that you hardly try to avoid them and run away from their damage in closed zone like arena while in 6v6 it not of problem since you can freely.

And worst part since they can "poke " damage you harshly without costing alot of focus like many "melee" classes do, once you get into aircombo you mostly will die or end with 30% hp left.

Like the ranged classes know to be "Squishy " and have harsh damage but adding to them a "CC" that you can't even escape that is just blah.

I know the struggle. 

Though for most classes in arena, Ping is the biggest issue. 

This is apparent when you go Sin into Sin and you both Tab at the same time, 90% of the time I am the one that ends up getting hit and they are already behind me stabbing me before I get the animation update that i have been tabbed. 

This isn't FPS lag either, I get 90+ all the time it is latency lag. 

Actually why I switched to summoner, while Summoner still has lag issues to deal with. Because of the pet it isn't as debilitating to deal with since the pet is AI server side. 

You also have to understand that rather they want to admit it or not, this game is heavy on the rock, paper, scissors. 

Sin beats WL, FM, GS. 

Sin gets beat by KFM, BM, BD

Destro beats SMN, FM, WL

Destro gets beat by BM, BD, SF

So on and so forth. 

Though Destro is in a bad spot. 

I think the 2 classes that probably have the least counters and most utility is BD and BM. 

KFM can get really stupid in arena if people script. 

BD is the one trick pony, spin spin knock up repeat. 

BM has so many Iframes and stupid burst it is insane to fight against. 

Though FM has an easier time against them since they have a lot of AOE parry pierce abilities. 

They really do need to fix arena, but I would like to see Battlegrounds fixed first. Especially if they are going to keep it as a 3 win weekly considering the amount of whales in it.

seriously, you still lose to wl after they got nerf in pvp?? maybe there is something wrong with your playstyle,

i suggest you to change class to summoner, they have everything stealth, heal, binding, double CC, tank, dps, pet

look at BD combo, when u get into air by BD, its will always lose 50% your hp, and even when you landed, u need to fast escape or u will get cc again and it will 100-0 for sure

every class combo deadly for sure

On 10/23/2017 at 4:16 AM, Zagaroth said:

seriously, you still lose to wl after they got nerf in pvp?? maybe there is something wrong with your playstyle,

i suggest you to change class to summoner, they have everything stealth, heal, binding, double CC, tank, dps, pet

look at BD combo, when u get into air by BD, its will always lose 50% your hp, and even when you landed, u need to fast escape or u will get cc again and it will 100-0 for sure

every class combo deadly for sure

that's the problem? do you remember 45 lvl times, back then you supposed to make lots of chain combo and seek opportunity all the time to kill someone. Now first who used tab skills gets killed in seconds , this is the main reason people complain about pvp. Because when it comes to this the class who has burst dmg usually wins.

Just play bd do your air combo make %50 hp dmg and take your time with endless def skills and iframes and seek another opportunity to make an air combo then you win ez pz or fm wallbang or wl air combo which you can't escape from it. And this is what you call PVP?

There are lots of game coming to eu this year , i hope they stop doing that. In my opinion this game is all about pvp system and if you ignore fixing it , with upcoming pvp mmorpg games this game will die instantly and this is something I don't want it to happen.

7 hours ago, shintouzii said:

that's the problem? do you remember 45 lvl times, back then you supposed to make lots of chain combo and seek opportunity all the time to kill someone. Now first who used tab skills gets killed in seconds , this is the main reason people complain about pvp. Because when it comes to this the class who has burst dmg usually wins.

Just play bd do your air combo make %50 hp dmg and take your time with endless def skills and iframes and seek another opportunity to make an air combo then you win ez pz or fm wallbang or wl air combo which you can't escape from it. And this is what you call PVP?

There are lots of game coming to eu this year , i hope they stop doing that. In my opinion this game is all about pvp system and if you ignore fixing it , with upcoming pvp mmorpg games this game will die instantly and this is something I don't want it to happen.

That is my point , I not talking about special class.

I talking about dead skill called "escape skill" that suppose to escape you from any cc(except air combos -.-) or brust damage while gunner, wl, summoner, fm, bd and sf anything with good aircombo damage will just bypass that escape skill role.

And worst things about that most of this classes already " busted ranged damage" on the head of the gunner who if you saw two of them bust inside tag match you are pretty much damage although you could have saved "escape" the only way to avoid that is 5 second immune which won't be active if you are aircomboed.

While on other hand if two destroyer or two kfm or 2 any melee classes need to make a good cc to burst you in tag match which you can escape with "saved escape"

23 hours ago, Valiant said:

That is my point , I not talking about special class.

I talking about dead skill called "escape skill" that suppose to escape you from any cc(except air combos -.-) or brust damage while gunner, wl, summoner, fm, bd and sf anything with good aircombo damage will just bypass that escape skill role.

And worst things about that most of this classes already " busted ranged damage" on the head of the gunner who if you saw two of them bust inside tag match you are pretty much damage although you could have saved "escape" the only way to avoid that is 5 second immune which won't be active if you are aircomboed.

While on other hand if two destroyer or two kfm or 2 any melee classes need to make a good cc to burst you in tag match which you can escape with "saved escape"

No they don´t bypass the excape skill. Every good aircombo that you almost or cannot tab has 45 seconds cd and they don´t kill you outright in 1v1 and in 3v3 someone helps you and you´re fine. FMs have wallbang (witch is far worse), des too but des wallbang is only really relevant in 3s, but KR destros also use it in 1v1 as well, just EU does not seem to ever do that. Not like they need to against sins... I remember the games against ryuki and chloro where bowlcut didn´t even save me anymore when i was in a wallbang combo, because all that would have happened is him dying with me with all of our tabs still up (he tried to save me the first time, but he died with my tab up and his tab up without being able to do anything about it, then he didn´t even try anymore the second time the same thing happened). But for that you need a basically chloroform tier FM (there is not a single other FM on whole EU that ive met in 3s that has done things even close) and a SIN that can come in with blue buff+pve dark build lightning rod+poison breath at the right time, so either a amazing 3v3 sin or voice chat and a not entierly retarded one that takes instructions from the FM and does what he sais instantly (if you change builds when the wallbang starts it´s too late). At least in aerials in the middle of the map you can get help from your team. From wallbang there is sometimes nothing that can save you and you´re better of not even trying.

Archived