Question before I quit due to lack of balance and broken classes.

Valiant

Does the game designer have vision for anything or they blinding add/remove/edit skills without mind set?

And I'm not here to talk about the gunner busted damage but to talk about old 3 classes busted as hell.

(I'm destroyer )

First warlock:

So I had this amazing match against that warlock who i had to face him like 7 times in a row, where he just eat my hp from 100-50 in one aircombo while 50-20 on land while I with 400% increase defense spin.

Like when you did make that amazing class, did you even think for a moment about other classes escape skill ? Like it complete useless all of their damage is busted and their cc is aircombo that you can't escape or they just can keep attack you from range while they are in their yellow zone or maybe even using immune and with thrall busting your hp.

Like the 7 times I tried to escape before he throw me up but no use of that and I was throwing away dead in air due to fact that my E and Tab escape both are useless and slow to cast beside his fast cast.

Second BM : 

Now let's talk abut the most tankey class by the hp pool and defensive status yet having the most amazing block, Iframe amounts from defensive to offensive Iframe, immune and not to forgot their HM Z that just pull you to death while they having the best damage in this game.

With all of this defensive status and tanky power they able to finish you in 5 seconds if you made one mistake.

Third FM :

The stalling master of all , spam able impact that you can't bypass while it block most of your attacks and keep pushing you back while on other hand the chill stack that ruin your chance to even catch them between the small is wasted untill they got the right chance to grab you on their fire floor that make nice damage enough to 100-75 atleast or they just can go aggressive and throw you in air with their fire combo or maybe even like warlock they just can wall bang youendless.

Anyway thank this game for ruining destroyer and keep busting every class

I can't agree with you more.WL feels unfair from start fight to end ,BM I just don't know when what how he catched me cus everything goes so damn fast,and FM? master of super healing ,resists and freezing himself ...3 classes that what? feels unfair dmg boosted .I hope also the gunner will take the nerf stick asap-whatever I'd do in arena I can't protect my cat even from his constant burst.Ballance those already-when the summoner been patch 45 everyone yelled-and we remained with basic skills -and even got nerfed 4 patches in row -so maybe is time to do something in before to build the frustration over all your players .Cheers.

WL and FM - sure.

But no offense destroyer has upper hand vs BM. You have so many brainless ways to ruin their block (ranged knee kick is not enough, they made destroyer 4 ignore defense while no other KD does, and can also grab them blocking), HM Z is neutralized by your blue fury (same cd) so idk what you want more.

If you want to complain about BM play an 1 escape class first and see how it is.

14 minutes ago, Shiro said:

WL and FM - sure.

But no offense destroyer has upper hand vs BM. You have so many brainless ways to ruin their block (ranged knee kick is not enough, they made destroyer 4 ignore defense while no other KD does, and can also grab them blocking), HM Z is neutralized by your blue fury (same cd) so idk what you want more.

If you want to complain about BM play an 1 escape class first and see how it is.

That sure in a real sure or you just go along my words ?

And as for BM vs Destroyer , I never did fight a bm who keep their block up so I can knee them or break their knockdown easily so at high levels you can't say brainless ways to ruin theblock else it will result in losing more cc trying to break the block.

And play against 1 escape class ? I play against 1 escape class like KFM and they don't 1 button damage you to death like BM do.

Just now, Captain WeebM@ster said:

>FM and BM are op yet somehow don't get picked in regionals/worlds and are not even top 3 when it comes to rankings in all regions

ok

Cause they are hard to master, but if it got master they will stall and kill you easily.

That mean if you got a two players against each other and both got the full experience mastery of their class, BM and FM would have the upper hand.

Not to mention you talking about EU/Na only, Look at other last years tournament you won't find destroyer class in them while BM on the top of the players in their tournament.

56 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Cause they are hard to master, but if it got master they will stall and kill you easily.

That mean if you got a two players against each other and both got the full experience mastery of their class, BM and FM would have the upper hand.

Not to mention you talking about EU/Na only, Look at other last years tournament you won't find destroyer class in them while BM on the top of the players in their tournament.

I'm not sure why do you say im only talking about EU/NA cause i was referring to every regional tournament and i did watch every single region even the 2 new ones. the 2 classes that had the best win rate in the worlds were WL and BD (i think the Chinese bd had a 100% win rate even though he was sent to almost every 1v1) so i don't see how FM or BM have the upper hand in here, heck the best fm in the world lost to a sin main playing on his sf alt in regionals and then lost to a des(fms best matchup) in worlds and i think he lost to a wl or a kfm as well but i don't remember, leaving him with around 60% win rate (take into consideration that IDPS were fighting mostly western teams, no Asian). and yes last year had a lot of bms in it cause bm was indeed op and everyone recognized it, its not anymore though so whats the point of mentioning what was in the past?. if you have some kind of proof to show that bm and fm are doing really well in either ranking worldwide or in Regional/World team picks or win rates i would love to see it

11 hours ago, Valiant said:

Does the game designer have vision for anything or they blinding add/remove/edit skills without mind set?

And I'm not here to talk about the gunner busted damage but to talk about old 3 classes busted as hell.

(I'm destroyer )

First warlock:

So I had this amazing match against that warlock who i had to face him like 7 times in a row, where he just eat my hp from 100-50 in one aircombo while 50-20 on land while I with 400% increase defense spin.

Like when you did make that amazing class, did you even think for a moment about other classes escape skill ? Like it complete useless all of their damage is busted and their cc is aircombo that you can't escape or they just can keep attack you from range while they are in their yellow zone or maybe even using immune and with thrall busting your hp.

Like the 7 times I tried to escape before he throw me up but no use of that and I was throwing away dead in air due to fact that my E and Tab escape both are useless and slow to cast beside his fast cast.

Second BM : 

Now let's talk abut the most tankey class by the hp pool and defensive status yet having the most amazing block, Iframe amounts from defensive to offensive Iframe, immune and not to forgot their HM Z that just pull you to death while they having the best damage in this game.

With all of this defensive status and tanky power they able to finish you in 5 seconds if you made one mistake.

Third FM :

The stalling master of all , spam able impact that you can't bypass while it block most of your attacks and keep pushing you back while on other hand the chill stack that ruin your chance to even catch them between the small is wasted untill they got the right chance to grab you on their fire floor that make nice damage enough to 100-75 atleast or they just can go aggressive and throw you in air with their fire combo or maybe even like warlock they just can wall bang youendless.

Wow, feeder left arena, so dramatic.

12 hours ago, Valiant said:

(I'm destroyer )

First warlock:

Second BM : 

Third FM :

As a FM main I will say the following:

I hate stalling because I'm more of an aggressive player (but I still do it because its a convenient and plays to my advantage). I also hate wall banging since its a broken mechanic that can be abused by almost all classes in the game. However, its worst with FM because in some cases, this broken spam can result in 60% of your HP gone without ever using the standard air combo. However, its rare that you ever get caught in a meteor + fire wall combo while in grip (and honestly if you end up in that spot you kinda earned it considering how impossible it is for a FM to utilize it). Also, I hate the gap creating thing impact does on a successful counter. I think it should be a .5 second resist instead.

As for BM: they're carried by their Z skill and their blocking.

WL: They're nothing without their air combo.

16 hours ago, Valiant said:

That sure in a real sure or you just go along my words ?

And as for BM vs Destroyer , I never did fight a bm who keep their block up so I can knee them or break their knockdown easily so at high levels you can't say brainless ways to ruin theblock else it will result in losing more cc trying to break the block.

And play against 1 escape class ? I play against 1 escape class like KFM and they don't 1 button damage you to death like BM do.

I meant I agree with you about WL and FM

And about BM, I meant YOU play an 1 escape class against them, like KFM, then your post is valid about BM's damage. However as destroyer, you are already spoiled with 2 escapes in this matchup, I would kill to get a free escape from HM Z with a 1 min cd blue fury since that's the main way 99% of BMs are getting carried.

8 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

As a FM main I will say the following:

I hate stalling because I'm more of an aggressive player (but I still do it because its a convenient and plays to my advantage). I also hate wall banging since its a broken mechanic that can be abused by almost all classes in the game. However, its worst with FM because in some cases, this broken spam can result in 60% of your HP gone without ever using the standard air combo. However, its rare that you ever get caught in a meteor + fire wall combo while in grip (and honestly if you end up in that spot you kinda earned it considering how impossible it is for a FM to utilize it). Also, I hate the gap creating thing impact does on a successful counter. I think it should be a .5 second resist instead.

As for BM: they're carried by their Z skill and their blocking.

WL: They're nothing without their air combo.

Still WL is busted in damage and sadly they can aircombo you easily without even give you a chance to escape before that aircombo. that is the problem it cast so fast and it just ruin you easily, escape skills is useless against them.

And yes wallbang is a shit thing really, worst part as you said fm can spam it and can 100-40 atleast if made right while they can stall forever with impact that is spam able and worst part it make a big gap between them and other melee classes that got chill who can't chase them after :/

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

I meant I agree with you about WL and FM

And about BM, I meant YOU play an 1 escape class against them, like KFM, then your post is valid about BM's damage. However as destroyer, you are already spoiled with 2 escapes in this matchup, I would kill to get a free escape from HM Z with a 1 min cd blue fury since that's the main way 99% of BMs are getting carried.

I know that still most of time , BM can escape with their many stall powers and on other hand you still got a grab escape which can boost your damage, you many offensive iframe with your side q, e and ss iframe not to mention the speed buff and knockdown that pretty work against spins.

On 10/13/2017 at 10:54 PM, KurooSakura said:

As a FM main I would like to point out IMPACT CAN BE DEFLECTED unless they've changed this 

It used to do that but now it ignore everything so FM can yolo fire powers with chill stacks plus impossible endless counter called impact 

Crying about warlock  again damn.

Warlock needs its hm skills to do even 40%+ damage (HM RMB) else it is stuck at 25-30% during 1 full air combo

It needs perfect ping, which pvp often does not give.

As a destroyer you are immune to most cc skills during spin excluding knock down. 
Warlocks might spec knockdown against you and follow up with a daze from imprisson and then goes with a knock up combo.
If thrall is up they will recall it and probably use time distort to redo the combo. (remember thrall is stupid and has a delay).

Once you see a warlock do its knockdown and start doing its imprisson just escape. (16 seconds before the new knockdown and around 30+secs before they can daze you again).  So wow 30sec+ without a knock up combo
If they also waste a chain on you while you use your shield to break it that is again a 30+ seconds on top of that. 

You should play warlock a while and you see all the timings and how it is not that easy to play it.
If you see thrall starting to cast time distort -> spin away asap and get out of range. boom avoided all damage. (If you are dazed or in air well then you will lose 50%+ hp)

5 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

Crying about warlock  again damn.

Warlock needs its hm skills to do even 40%+ damage (HM RMB) else it is stuck at 25-30% during 1 full air combo

It needs perfect ping, which pvp often does not give.

As a destroyer you are immune to most cc skills during spin excluding knock down. 
Warlocks might spec knockdown against you and follow up with a daze from imprisson and then goes with a knock up combo.
If thrall is up they will recall it and probably use time distort to redo the combo. (remember thrall is stupid and has a delay).

Once you see a warlock do its knockdown and start doing its imprisson just escape. (16 seconds before the new knockdown and around 30+secs before they can daze you again).  So wow 30sec+ without a knock up combo
If they also waste a chain on you while you use your shield to break it that is again a 30+ seconds on top of that. 

You should play warlock a while and you see all the timings and how it is not that easy to play it.
If you see thrall starting to cast time distort -> spin away asap and get out of range. boom avoided all damage. (If you are dazed or in air well then you will lose 50%+ hp)

They just crybabys that think warlock is that easy to play, then why not create a hm1 warlock and get to no1? You all cant? Then stop talking bs about how wls are so op

I've seem so many destroyer,sin,bd,kfm hm1 alts maybe no hm skills yet on top 10  1vs1 but never, yes i did day NEVER seem a alt warlock hm1 top 10 

Remove warlock "hobba"? Another big BS actually warlock can only dps in pvp with that "hobba" no like other class can kill you without CCing you, and you get dazed or stunned is your fault bcuz you noob understand it and stoo complaint

Soo I might kick myself for saying that but if you want to counter a Warlock it is fairly simple. First Knockdown leads to NO COMBO

yes you heard it no combo. Hence if you "F" escape after I use my knockdown then you already play bad vs warlock. So keeping this in mind if we use KD we are obligated to use Daze/Stun (45 sec  Daze / 12 sec Stun but only if Thrall up). So what to do? Well you lay there and wait until he Imprisson which induce Daze and you escape it.

Guess what!!!!! To make it even easier you can even press the button before hand and poof perfect "F" escape. 50% of warlock would have then used their 2 on your escape which mean no more aerial for the next 24 sec. And then you can pretty much get them or force their Time Distortion and hide in your fancy Iframe until it runs out and they can't do a 100-0 combo anymore.

What if he didn't use soul shackle?? Well guess what with KD out he has 2 options: 

1) Wait until KD is up then KD followed by a tech chase thrall stun (Because Daze is still on Cooldown means you can blow your Retreat without any issue)

2) Leech + Thrall Stun. And yes leech making you 1 sec doing nothing is weird and probably why you get caught in that combo but guess what!! Press tab during that 1 sec and boom perfect tab escape on thrall stun!!!

After this the Warlock has literally shitty neutral game and you can rofl stomp him.

Also don't forget that you can use fury once Thrall is up to just stomp on it (even seen in tournaments) and that iron plating is also really helpful so yeah you got utility against us. Way more then we would like you to have.

7 hours ago, xNina said:

They just crybabys that think warlock is that easy to play, then why not create a hm1 warlock and get to no1? You all cant? Then stop talking bs about how wls are so op

I've seem so many destroyer,sin,bd,kfm hm1 alts maybe no hm skills yet on top 10  1vs1 but never, yes i did day NEVER seem a alt warlock hm1 top 10 

Remove warlock "hobba"? Another big BS actually warlock can only dps in pvp with that "hobba" no like other class can kill you without CCing you, and you get dazed or stunned is your fault bcuz you noob understand it and stoo complaint

You are mistaking what people mean when they say WL is OP.  OP doesn't mean that the class is easy to play and get top rank.  People are saying WL is OP because of how much damage they can do with their aerials which you cannot tab escape out of.  Once you've been launched into the air, there is nothing you can do to get out of the combo.  There isn't any other class in the game that can do that much free damage.

I play WL myself (along with all the other classes) and can understand that WL players want to defend their class, but you would have to be blind to not see how powerful WL currently is in arena PvP.  It's no coincidence that WL and groups with WL performed well in Worlds this year.  I'd like to hear you tell all the pro players at Worlds who lost to WL and state how strong WL is that they are noobs.  Let me know how that goes for you....

2 hours ago, Zekken said:

People are saying WL is OP because of how much damage they can do with their aerials which you cannot tab escape out of.  Once you've been launched into the air, there is nothing you can do to get out of the combo.  There isn't any other class in the game that can do that

Exactly. Even if Aztael is explaining how to play against WL, there are way to much variables like ping delay, server desyncs that just mess up any strategy vs a WL, and u end up in an endless aircombo in 90% of the match without any option to escape. not just on Arena pvp, even in 6vs6 its the main tactic if a party got 1 or 2 or more WLs to perma aircombo the strongest oponents to get a free airkill.

Fun Fact, in the early BnS Versions Destros could escape Aircombos with changing the  enrage skill to second tab escape, but hell that was a flamefest cause BDs and Scums, and all the classes relayed on Airials got pissed of, if u just escaped there main rotation lol.

On 10/17/2017 at 1:16 AM, Zekken said:

You are mistaking what people mean when they say WL is OP.  OP doesn't mean that the class is easy to play and get top rank.  People are saying WL is OP because of how much damage they can do with their aerials which you cannot tab escape out of.  Once you've been launched into the air, there is nothing you can do to get out of the combo.  There isn't any other class in the game that can do that much free damage.

I play WL myself (along with all the other classes) and can understand that WL players want to defend their class, but you would have to be blind to not see how powerful WL currently is in arena PvP.  It's no coincidence that WL and groups with WL performed well in Worlds this year.  I'd like to hear you tell all the pro players at Worlds who lost to WL and state how strong WL is that they are noobs.  Let me know how that goes for you....

21 hours ago, Lata said:

Exactly. Even if Aztael is explaining how to play against WL, there are way to much variables like ping delay, server desyncs that just mess up any strategy vs a WL, and u end up in an endless aircombo in 90% of the match without any option to escape. not just on Arena pvp, even in 6vs6 its the main tactic if a party got 1 or 2 or more WLs to perma aircombo the strongest oponents to get a free airkill.

Fun Fact, in the early BnS Versions Destros could escape Aircombos with changing the  enrage skill to second tab escape, but hell that was a flamefest cause BDs and Scums, and all the classes relayed on Airials got pissed of, if u just escaped there main rotation lol.

Finally some people who understand, I never talked about if it easy/hard to play WL or if it op in term of skills or what.

I talking about a useless skill called "escape " skill that doesn't help you to avoid the much brust of wl dps and don't tell me you need to escape in that little miliseconds after their knockdown/daze so I don't get aircombed.

As you said a little delay could miss that small window to escape not to mention it just very small window, like a good ping wl can just aircombo you easily before you could react.

And why I mention escape skill, but every other class play around messing your escape skill so they can finish you while WL can just ignore that fact and keep brust damage even if he failed to aircombo you he still would be able to dps you from 100-60 atleast before he touch his reset skills and try for second time.

I talking about aircombos being a op thing in this game special now they did release gunner, which is worst version of wl and both of them just brust damage insane and it get worst if you got cc or aircombod that mean you won't be able to react to their huge damage.

Atleast CC can be escape but aircombo, rip after that special in BG and you know that.

But whatever, this game know nothing about balance and it will never know.

21 hours ago, Suna said:

Destroyer is one of the worst match up for BM. I wonder how BM is  in your list. Destroyer in general is really good spot, like in world tounament there was destroyer in every team top 3.

Still see pro destroyer in solo match against pro bm or fm or wl or gunner then you will see how they got many ways to play around destroyer special if they are pve players

18 hours ago, Valiant said:

Finally some people who understand, I never talked about if it easy/hard to play WL or if it op in term of skills or what.

I talking about a useless skill called "escape " skill that doesn't help you to avoid the much brust of wl dps and don't tell me you need to escape in that little miliseconds after their knockdown/daze so I don't get aircombed.

As you said a little delay could miss that small window to escape not to mention it just very small window, like a good ping wl can just aircombo you easily before you could react.

And why I mention escape skill, but every other class play around messing your escape skill so they can finish you while WL can just ignore that fact and keep brust damage even if he failed to aircombo you he still would be able to dps you from 100-60 atleast before he touch his reset skills and try for second time.

I talking about aircombos being a op thing in this game special now they did release gunner, which is worst version of wl and both of them just brust damage insane and it get worst if you got cc or aircombod that mean you won't be able to react to their huge damage.

Atleast CC can be escape but aircombo, rip after that special in BG and you know that.

But whatever, this game know nothing about balance and it will never know.

this is the main thing to focus on "air combos". Pvp is broken because of this air combos , noone can tell me that there are balance between classes , kfms and sins are the hardest class to play and normally you expect a good reward when you expert this classes. But it should be like kfm stun lock or sin tech chase , you cant complain about it because it takes quite a lot time to master it and for them to make this they have to force you to use tab before but then there are classes like wl and gunner all they have to do is air combo and you lost your half hp when other classes have to work hard to do same thing. You can't take  "hobba" from wl , this will ruin this class but you can nerf air combo or put some delay between daze and air combo to give other classes chance to escape and you can add some other opportunities to fight back. 

I am not even talking about gunners , they shoul nerf gunner hard.

Archived