Forums

Rosethorn drop rate is way too low

Malign

17 hours ago, Dad said:

Let me just put a heads up for you all before you act like Lgi here wasting money for better things.

There is NOTHING special about this costume, no new dance, no new animation or anything, it just weapons and small wings that glow. Sure I've been waiting for this costume since summer started to come here but if it's just another RNG BS don't waste your time, go do something else.

Actually it does have an emote if you equip all 4 pieces.  It says so in the outfit's description.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lata said:

There is something more I would love to add to this comment, but then I would need another new forum account ^^

btw. the best thing is, they said they made this event for collectors to get hands on some rare costumes they missed, so why did they put some FREE Clothes into the box u can farm for Free like "First Steps" or "Pionieer" lol

Professional Scam Like I said xD

There are two first step outfits- if you want to complete the hm store outfit section in your wardrobe, the purple first step is a must have. I for one got about 5 sets that I missed during their sale period so I'm really happy. I wasn't aiming for rosethorn since it's just too extra for me overall, it's just too overloaded. The weapon skins look nice. I opened about 30 chests +- and got almost all the outfits that I was missing+ a nice weapon skin for my Bm alt. C:

i will probably get bashed for saying this but....

Its your own fault. Its not a secret its an RNG box, and all of you know pretty damn well how it is with these type of boxes.

and yet you all choose to buy them, spend 200$ on them and end up with nothing.

so dont blame NC for the rng box, blame yourself for falling into the trap.

In my opinion I think it's silly to argue this. I never spend NC coins much, only when it comes to like holiday costumes coming in HM shop and not special ones for a dumb emote. If people want to spend like whales for silly things then they can. It's their money throwing into for a "special unlimited costume". I was just disappointed that its a rng box and it all depends on luck. And yes this game is money grabbers (greedy) but I do not care much at all. I try to enjoy this game as much as I can since I only care to be strong enough to do dng runs and raids. Costumes do not please me much only like free bees throw in there for holiday events and whatnot. So be lucky if your one of those people like me who didn't waste their money on this you know you had this coming :)

Honestly, when I saw that I opened over 30 boxes, got none, and saw that you can buy it for 1500 gold in the market, I went for the F9/F5 option. Instead of wasting money on a random chance box, I spent it on guaranteed Rosethorn. 

NCsoft, rework this event before the October 18 patch.

Today i bought 10 chests.
Got 5 different costumes from them. I guess this is not bad?

First Step (free anyway)
Demon Maw
Pioneer
Lotus
Wild Stallion

Good:
- Didn't got "Devotion". Have it already. And no useless Cat-Costume.
- Wild Stallion

Bad:
- The free "First Step"
- Not one of the good costumes: White Hot, Technomancer, Rosethorn, Rising Sun?, and the other newer red one (forgot the name)

Then i bought "Noblesse" for 90g from F5.
5 of 10 = 100g each or 300 ncoins. That's fine for me.

Was this a bad or good loot? What did you get out of 10?

I rolled 12 boxes. I got 6 outfits and 6 doubles+cat doodoo.  I didn't have any of those 6 outfits before and 2 of them are really nice..not bad for w/e 500gold worth of coins.

IMO, the first one on the list is cooler than the rosethorn, and I got it...

edit: the outfit is called "Cold Soldier" and looks great on my jun with the cowboy hat and blue lycan feathers

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, Dad said:

Let me just put a heads up for you all before you act like Lgi here wasting money for better things.

There is NOTHING special about this costume, no new dance, no new animation or anything, it just weapons and small wings that glow. Sure I've been waiting for this costume since summer started to come here but if it's just another RNG BS don't waste your time, go do something else.

What this guy said..

You guys do realize there wasn't much advertisement about this event prior to this so called "event" release date... isn't kinda weird that Ncsoft west would forget something like that? NO! I believe Ncsoft did this so that way players wouldn't have the time to think for a minute on how much of a SCAM THIS "EVENT" is! If you give your player-base has enough time to think about a bad purchase of an RNG box with just some nice outfits, they would weight their opinions and say "no! this is a scam". Making the player-base more likely not to buy in to this RNG outfit scam! That's why Ncsoft didn't let us know more about this "event" before hand... it wouldn't really matter to Ncsoft being the greedy company that they are, because they know the Whales and the sheep will buy these RNG boxes... Do you guys really think that a company that has a WHOLE GAME BASED ON RNG ITSELF, wouldn't do something like this?! Come on guys! The only way for this company to stop doing stupid sh*t like this, not complain about it after purchasing their product, but to stop giving in to their demands, but some of us want see that, which this the saddest part. I hope you guys get your full rosethorn outfit somehow...

In my opinion, the rosethorn outfit looks awesome! But it's not worth the RNG $$$ so I'll keep my money for something better...

11 hours ago, SalemK said:

It gives a rose effect around your character and a new emote so what they said is incorrect. It even says it on the description of the outfit.

The weapon and wings give the effects. The costume doesn't do JACK, still doesn't change anything, still a cry for more money.

10 hours ago, Dad said:

The weapon and wings give the effects. The costume doesn't do JACK, still doesn't change anything, still a cry for more money.

They don't because you can't get the effects without the costume lol and all the weapon and wings do is glow, they do not give the rose effect.

Archived