Please remove the chance of failure from transmutation

Enemy Silence

Especially from the salvaged fabrics. You don't make any money from this so why implement it other then to cause frustration as it seems to be it's only purpose. I refuse to use transmute when i see a chance of failure because i hate gambling precious and hard to come by materials. The fabrics being lost is basically like throwing real money in the garbage. I'm sure you'd just up the cost to transmute but anything is better then losing your hard earned mats. 

10 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

Especially from the salvaged fabrics. You don't make any money from this so why implement it other then to cause frustration as it seems to be it's only purpose. I refuse to use transmute when i see a chance of failure because i hate gambling precious and hard to come by materials. The fabrics being lost is basically like throwing real money in the garbage. I'm sure you'd just up the cost to transmute but anything is better then losing your hard earned mats. 

You should appreciate that we only have a failure rate in transmutation.

In Vietnam server, they also have a failure rate in weapon and gear upgrade. Yes, they can fail an upgrade in weapon and lost all the mats. Ya, how special is it right? It is exclusive to Vietnam server. LOL..I wonder how long they will take to upgrade their weapon to in raven path without spending their real money into the game. 

The game doesn't give you enough gold to sink. It'd be different if the average account holder, F2Per, or casual has roughly 10k gold but it's not. The average is somewhere around 500 or less and that's considering you're not in the process of a VERY expensive upgrade. It's a useless feature when it could take you literal months to afford the most basic of upgrades. You get around 7 to 10 gold in top dungeon runs. It's dumb how you pay real money for outfits, then salvage them for a chance at absolute failure? i'm better off handing my money to the guy with a sign standing on the corner.

Archived