Ivorymoon weapon

Evileno

Don't know the exact Act, but once you enter Silverfrost-Questline, quest should give you the ivorymoon weapon.

You also get Pinnacle Weapon (better than Ivorymoon) and Unrefined Scaleburn Weapon (bette than Pinnacle, 1 step before legendary) from those story quests.

23 minutes ago, Tekoek0911 said:

ivorymoon weapons got removed. 

Hm. I'm pretty sure that I got Ivorymoon -> Pinnacle -> Scaleburn through quest.

@Evileno don't upgrade Ivorymoon. Like I said, you will get Pinnacle Weapon (better than Ivorymoon) and Unrefined Scaleburn Weapon (better than Pinnacle) just from Story-Quests. You will upgrade the Scaleburn weapon to Baleful/Seraph.

The evolveable Ivorymoon weapons that were previously given as a quest reward at the start of Act IV are no longer obtainable & can no longer be evolved (& never existed as pistols).

Instead you get a series of non-evolveable weapons mostly using the same skin variously re-coloured over the course of Acts IV-VI, thus:

Act IV ch. 1: Sterling (lvl 42 / AP 262)

Act IV ch. 18: Ivorymoon (lvl 42 / AP 284)

Act IV ch. 34: Lucent (lvl 46 / AP 328)

Act V ch. 8: Pinnacle (lvl 46 / AP 350)

Unrefined Scaleburn is given as a quest reward from Act VII ch. 1, "The Mysterious Man" & can be upgraded to Seraph or Baleful 1.

It is also obtainable by (a) salvaging a levelled Ivorymoon (old-style, evolveable), Awakened Ivorymoon or True Ivorymoon weapon or (b) from the Naryu Coin token vendors in Grand Harvest or Northreach in exchange for 5 Naryu Tablets, after completing Act VI of the story.

Archived