What?

KlausFlouride

Since the latest minor patch, I'm getting more disconnect, game crash (application is not responding) and freeze than I ever had before. Sure, I had these usual disconnect from time to time (router lease timeout or anything else), but my game rarely crashed unless I did something wrong like pressing my push to talk key during loading.

It might be something with my PC, but every other game is fine.

15 hours ago, rikkiroo said:

Time for the server boys to pony up,, lag here too and I have fiber/unlimited/other games are fine

lulz.   ..clueless, ya everybody blame the servers when it is your path that is *** up.

a patch totally breaks the servers all of a sudden so they have to go buy new ones...heh, nice story bro.

Answer in Short.

I am an IT, and I checked the pathway through to the server...we were not getting the reply.

it was either timing out to us, or not existent (no reply).

It's called tracert in the command string,,,look it up.

Please if you want to talk to me, don't make fun of me.

I promise,, if I thought it was my fault i would have figured a workaround, and never mentioned it here blaming the servers.

I have been on the receiving side of that all too many times.

Thank You for your kind consideration and attention.

On 11/10/2017 at 4:42 AM, CharlieIsBoss said:

lulz.   ..clueless, ya everybody blame the servers when it is your path that is *** up.

a patch totally breaks the servers all of a sudden so they have to go buy new ones...heh, nice story bro.

Do you want to know one better story?

Since the start every time NCS does an update you have lots of ppl with lag and game spikes.

But the truth is ISPs for all NA/EU dont like NCS and always when NCS do a update they FK ppl connection just in NCS serve for ppl think NCS is bad.

I bet you like this one more.

On 10/10/2017 at 11:48 PM, KlausFlouride said:

EHBEluH.jpg

What is this? It's taking me 30-40 minutes to switch accounts now due to this error. Please sell this IP to a company that actually works on games, not whatever it is you do.

You aren't the only one, I've had that since the latest small patch. Good pc and fiber optics here too, everything else is absolutely fine. 

Archived