PLEASE Bring back Normal Moonstone for Naksun

Keni

If thats not possible i mean at least up the drop rate on the 10 moonstone crystal and add in 100 moonstone crystal.... This is just plain silly the way it changed. Would make more sense to up rates if not going to make em tradable

I doubt it, since Naksun has become an easy content that can be accessible by a majority of players. Fresh out of story and you can put a proper fight against him with some learning. Whale can complete the whole run F13-15 run in 2-3 minutes.

Instead, I would suggest adding moonstone to Mushin F20 content. F19 will have a chance to drop moonstone while F20 will always drop a moonstones or a rare chance moonstone bundle. The reason is that this is a more relevant content with ranknig system, and not something that you can easily do consecutively unless you have proper gear.

Also, adding moonstone as rewards to ToI too. They can drop soulstones, sacred orbs and elysian orbs, but no moonstones.

At this point it doesn't matter where, we just need more moonstones available. The only place you can get tradeable moonstones in any appreciable quantity is 6v6, whihc is cancer for anyone who isn't 1k ap with full BT gear. With the addition of the new crafting system and gunslinger, tradeable moonstones have been spread thinner than ever. They have become so expensive, that I can't reasonably use them towards anything but crafting. Don't forget moonstone is also the material you need more of for upgrading than any other material. To upgrade my current equipment I need 150 elysian crystals and 1200 moonstones. It's a slow grind at 10-30 a day off a a purple train and 7 alts in HM and CS if i don't go spam f15.

2 minutes ago, Malign said:

At this point it doesn't matter where, we just need more moonstones available. The only place you can get tradeable moonstones in any appreciable quantity is 6v6, whihc is cancer for anyone who isn't 1k ap with full BT gear. With the addition of the new crafting system and gunslinger, tradeable moonstones have been spread thinner than ever. They have become so expensive, that I can't reasonably use them towards anything but crafting. Don't forget moonstone is also the material you need more of for upgrading than any other material. To upgrade my current equipment I need 150 elysian crystals and 1200 moonstones. It's a slow grind at 10-30 a day off a a purple train and 7 alts in HM and CS if i don't go spam f15.

In other regions, they have some other faction war areas where they give more moonstones, though one of them (Hell's Island) is down due to being whale-clan exclusive. For us, we have a drop-nerf Naksun :/

Just now, Kozuki said:

In other regions, they have some other faction war areas where they give more moonstones, though one of them (Hell's Island) is down due to being whale-clan exclusive. For us, we have a drop-nerf Naksun :/

Don't forget they also nuked SSP.

4 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

Other regions never get moonstones from naksun as well. We should be happy atleast have that option. 

3 minutes ago, Suna said:

Other regions never get moonstones from naksun as well. We should be happy atleast have that option. 

We have a lot of things that other regions don't have. However, at the same time, the other regions have things that we don't have.

I prefer more PvE contents to grind instead of face-roll Naksun 24/7. He is pretty much one-year old now.

Maybe it is time for NCWest to release moonstone chest chests in SSP? I remember KR has those chests, with 2,500pp chest (need Immortal Earring, Prestige Charm and max faction rank) that give guaranteed 100 moonstones.

Meanwhile, in BnS Vietnam, they have this (you can tell just from the icon, right?). Literally-translated name is Sparkling Soulstone Plains Chest, and can be opened with Sparkling Whirlwind Key.

image.png

7 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Maybe it is time for NCWest to release moonstone chest chests in SSP? I remember KR has those chests, with 2,500pp chest (need Immortal Earring, Prestige Charm and max faction rank) that give guaranteed 100 moonstones.

Meanwhile, in BnS Vietnam, they have this (you can tell just from the icon, right?). Literally-translated name is Sparkling Soulstone Plains Chest, and can be opened with Sparkling Whirlwind Key.

image.png

I'm from Vietnam , but still keep on playing NA/EU server due to the even higher level of toxicity in Vietnam server just right after NA . BnS Vietnam is super easy compare to NA/EU , they copy paste literally everything from KR BnS . I feel happy in NA/EU here eventhough the grind is super real and contents are somewhat way wrost to another region , it's because you don't fail your weapon whenever you do the upgrade , hahaha . Also be happy that we have our " Soul " for free only need to upgrade it . In Vietnam , you have to buy it with real life money . TL;DR : Want to get stronger in BnS Vietnam , pay . Simple as that  .

2 hours ago, Pauls said:

I'm from Vietnam , but still keep on playing NA/EU server due to the even higher level of toxicity in Vietnam server just right after NA . BnS Vietnam is super easy compare to NA/EU , they copy paste literally everything from KR BnS . I feel happy in NA/EU here eventhough the grind is super real and contents are somewhat way wrost to another region , it's because you don't fail your weapon whenever you do the upgrade , hahaha . Also be happy that we have our " Soul " for free only need to upgrade it . In Vietnam , you have to buy it with real life money . TL;DR : Want to get stronger in BnS Vietnam , pay . Simple as that  .

NA/EU server players are all babies. They need to be feed with free stuff because they are getting used to it. When GMs give them free stuff, they ask for more. That's how they play in this server.

16 hours ago, Malign said:

You only need moonstone crystals for upgrading your gears. Moonstones are mostly for transmuting and crafting. Towards the end of game content, you will need way more elysian crystals than moonstones. You should start to stock the elysian orbs or crystals now.

5 hours ago, FrozenB said:

You only need moonstone crystals for upgrading your gears. Moonstones are mostly for transmuting and crafting. Towards the end of game content, you will need way more elysian crystals than moonstones. You should start to stock the elysian orbs or crystals now.

Lol I'm 1056 AP with a VT neck (which requires 1200 moonstones alone to max) and will have an awak cosmic soul soon. I'll let you in on a little secret. You need WAY more moonstones than elysians. Did you not read what I said. I literally need 150 elysians to 1200 moonstones to finish the gear I have (minus true cosmic cause 30k gold in mats is a bit much for me atm). The major difference is there is no way to farm tradeable elysians in any quantity unlike moonstones which have incredibly poor farming. However, I don't really see their pouch drop rate as significantly less than moonstones and since the only upgrades where you need more elysians than moonstones is the raven line  (which you can skip over half of now), Moonstones are by far the limiting factor in equipment upgrading. Look up the upgrade paths for yourself if you don't believe me.

9 hours ago, Pauls said:

TL;DR : Want to get stronger in BnS Vietnam , pay . Simple as that  .

Every server is like that. KR has next tier of soul that makes True Cosmic/Ascendant a child's play. TW has their own Pay-to-win version of Legendary weapon that basically costs you thousands of Elysian. CN is in their own world, heavily designed to make you pay. While Vietnam makes it easier to farm materials, they add more to your playing time with RNG upgrade.

7 hours ago, FrozenB said:

NA/EU server players are all babies. They need to be feed with free stuff because they are getting used to it. When GMs give them free stuff, they ask for more. That's how they play in this server.

I like NA/EU server about they actually voice their complaints, and their complaints are actually listened and catered of. This makes the game much more alt-friendly, contributing to its replayability. I'm a Vietnamese too, and I know Garena basically doesn't care about players' feedback. They barely reply your questions, but very quick at deleting negative posts.

What have complaining in NA/EU made? In other older server (not count Vietnam/Thailand), you don't pvp to get HM skills. You don't have tokens to grind for Draken accessories. You don't have cheaper mailing fees for gems. You don't have a reliable solo source (now nerfed) for moonstone with Naksun.

The thing with Naksun and SSP here are that they are nerfed in moonstone supply in order to favor players who do 6v6, where whales can actually show off their gear. Moonstones are now 3.5-4g each in NA/EU due to scarcer supply.

5 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Every server is like that. KR has next tier of soul that makes True Cosmic/Ascendant a child's play. TW has their own Pay-to-win version of Legendary weapon that basically costs you thousands of Elysian. CN is in their own world, heavily designed to make you pay. While Vietnam makes it easier to farm materials, they add more to your playing time with RNG upgrade.

I like NA/EU server about they actually voice their complaints, and their complaints are actually listened and catered of. This makes the game much more alt-friendly, contributing to its replayability. I'm a Vietnamese too, and I know Garena basically doesn't care about players' feedback. They barely reply your questions, but very quick at deleting negative posts.

What have complaining in NA/EU made? In other older server (not count Vietnam/Thailand), you don't pvp to get HM skills. You don't have tokens to grind for Draken accessories. You don't have cheaper mailing fees for gems. You don't have a reliable solo source (now nerfed) for moonstone with Naksun.

The thing with Naksun and SSP here are that they are nerfed in moonstone supply in order to favor players who do 6v6, where whales can actually show off their gear. Moonstones are now 3.5-4g each in NA/EU due to scarcer supply.

NA/EU server still a go after all in term of playing and stuffs like . Babies or not ( yeah we do have lots of babies in NA/EU no doubt ) but whatever , if you played for a long time you would rather stick to NA/EU . You may go to another region to explore especially CN/TW for news and many other . I will never leave NA/EU and back to Vietnam .

1 hour ago, Pauls said:

NA/EU server still a go after all in term of playing and stuffs like . Babies or not ( yeah we do have lots of babies in NA/EU no doubt ) but whatever , if you played for a long time you would rather stick to NA/EU . You may go to another region to explore especially CN/TW for news and many other . I will never leave NA/EU and back to Vietnam .

Same to me. While low ping is an attractive point of a local server, the fact that Garena server has NA-like ping for some Vietnamese player despite of being located in Vietnam, as well as subpar service quality really turns me off.

12 hours ago, Malign said:

Lol I'm 1056 AP with a VT neck (which requires 1200 moonstones alone to max) and will have an awak cosmic soul soon. I'll let you in on a little secret. You need WAY more moonstones than elysians. Did you not read what I said. I literally need 150 elysians to 1200 moonstones to finish the gear I have (minus true cosmic cause 30k gold in mats is a bit much for me atm). The major difference is there is no way to farm tradeable elysians in any quantity unlike moonstones which have incredibly poor farming. However, I don't really see their pouch drop rate as significantly less than moonstones and since the only upgrades where you need more elysians than moonstones is the raven line  (which you can skip over half of now), Moonstones are by far the limiting factor in equipment upgrading. Look up the upgrade paths for yourself if you don't believe me.

Moonstone crystals are much easier to farm than elysian crystals. Only way to farm elysian crystals is with pouches and those give more moonstone than elysians and moonstones can be farmed from naksun and ssp while elysians have no alternative. The VT neck is the only item where moonstones may be the limiting factor, overall the elysians are. I find it pretty easy to farm moonstones, i can get hundereds from ssp on a single weekend by just doing the bosses in both channels and doing other stuff in between.

Moonstones supply is VERY scarce in PVE, that's the problem. Right now it is been kept behind the walls of ssp and BG mostly, which are whales territories. NC always reserves some exclusive territories for them, to keep them happy. And hence, they dominate the moonstone market too, and no matter how many gold sinks NC tries to implement, they never ran out of big amounts of gold, which in turn keeps the currency exchange unusable for normal players. 

The whole vicious circle gets tiring...

I really cannot understand some people!I play this game since the launch day and i was playing also at Japan servers before that!

While for many people i am considered a whale i spend money based on how much i can afford!When i do not have money simply i do not spent them on the game!

What you people expect?A company to just give free everything?Many cries for so many reasons while the game offers you many things if not all for free!

It is simple to be honest,if you want things to become faster you spend money if you do not have them you spent time farming!You cannot have them both ways there has to be a profit also!I am a player that do not have so much free time but i spend money if i want to get things faster because i am impatient! 

6v6 is a whale feast but do not forget that you can sometimes go with the winning team and win,you just need time!

Let's also not forget the event that we have.Tower of memory got my alts a Stage 10 Souls and i am near to upgrade it to True one, i just log in with all the alts and do the event and that's it! 

Having a game that gives you everything for free and easy farm will have players that will get bored and a company with no profits!

They shouldn't put moonstones in the old game content such as Naksun because new players can easily get over 750+ AP with just finishing story line quests. Naksun was supposed to be for 650-750~ AP players back in the old days. Well...there were people who can kill it with 500 AP, but it was a challenge.

Even if they put moonstone in floor 20, it can be easily farmed as well by old players. They should put moonstones in future updates with new contents of floor 26+ in mushin if there is any.

Also, they shouldn't put moonstones chests in SSP as well because of several reasons.

1) Due to server merges, the population already have to play in a small server. If there are moonstones chests in SSP, all 9 channels in SSP will be full 24/7. Now, it is not full because whales don't even spend time in SSP because they don't need anything there. People play in SSP nowadays just to farm evolved stones only.

2) It is already laggy enough in SSP when like more than 50+ players try to get credit from a boss. Imagine, there are 50+ whales in SSP, the boss would die in less than 2 seconds. So, players with lower gear will never get any credits. Thus, they would just come back here to make complaints about it.

3) It will slow down the soulstones/evolved stones farming for new players because of small channels and the whales in SSP.

I think the only places suitable for moonstones is in the raids. Maybe put the moonstones in each of the dynamic quests boxes after each bosses in DKV (1-2 moonstones per box), BT (5-10 moonstones per box), VT (15-20 moonstones per box), and scion keeper (15-20 moonstones per box)? It can encourage people to spend time to do the raids.

3 hours ago, Sov3reign said:

I really cannot understand some people!I play this game since the launch day and i was playing also at Japan servers before that!

While for many people i am considered a whale i spend money based on how much i can afford!When i do not have money simply i do not spent them on the game!

What you people expect?A company to just give free everything?Many cries for so many reasons while the game offers you many things if not all for free!

It is simple to be honest,if you want things to become faster you spend money if you do not have them you spent time farming!You cannot have them both ways there has to be a profit also!I am a player that do not have so much free time but i spend money if i want to get things faster because i am impatient! 

6v6 is a whale feast but do not forget that you can sometimes go with the winning team and win,you just need time!

Let's also not forget the event that we have.Tower of memory got my alts a Stage 10 Souls and i am near to upgrade it to True one, i just log in with all the alts and do the event and that's it! 

Having a game that gives you everything for free and easy farm will have players that will get bored and a company with no profits!

Check around to see if anyone is asking for free moonstone first.

What people want is not free moonstone, but a stable supply where people can grind for in PvE content.  Not everyone likes pvp, so shoehorning them into the content they dislike to get what they need is like being asked to eat the food you hate in exchange for something you want. For a few times, it sounded okay. But try to do that on daily basis, so you either vomit and give up the whole thing, or had to "love" the food.

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

Check around to see if anyone is asking for free moonstone first.

What people want is not free moonstone, but a stable supply where people can grind for in PvE content.  Not everyone likes pvp, so shoehorning them into the content they dislike to get what they need is like being asked to eat the food you hate in exchange for something you want. For a few times, it sounded okay. But try to do that on daily basis, so you either vomit and give up the whole thing, or had to "love" the food.

That's right.

I'm over here with Raven 6, both BT accs, full BT SS, all legendary acc's etc. & I still need like another 2k moonstone for upgrades.. I've legit stopped doing any form of grinding etc. because the moonstone wall is a major turn off. I haven't even finished a single DC in almost 3 weeks due to this, and I'm considering just quiting until NC actually fixes this, if not for good..

Archived