Evolving soul shield pieces...

yohannbiimu

I'm really confused about how I'm supposed to evolve my soul shield now.  I used to be able to just "craft" my own soul shield primers or purchase them in the market.  Now, I have to make these "Artisanal Shield Base" things and use those to purchase primers in the Dragon Express

Here's the problem--I get these primers, and I can't use them.  My character is level 46, which is what is required to use them, but I still can't.  What is the deal with this?  What else am I supposed to do in order to use these primers?  All of these crafting changes are very troublesome thus far.  

On 10/9/2017 at 3:18 AM, LunaticAzure said:

They changed it earlier this year, can't remember exactly but I think you can only upgrade legendary soul shields now. Maybe certain lvl50 soul shield too. 

That doesn't make sense because there are several different types of soul shield primers for other level shields.  The ones I got were for shield pieces at level 46 or higher, and there isn't any sort of "restrictions" mentioned.  I just don't get what's going on.

3 minutes ago, yohannbiimu said:

That doesn't make sense because there are several different types of soul shield primers for other level shields.  The ones I got were for shield pieces at level 46 or higher, and there isn't any sort of "restrictions" mentioned.  I just don't get what's going on.

You cant infure them at all?

What i noticed is i had to be the same level as the primer to use it. Example:

The purple primers are lvl 50 so until you are 50 you cant use them to infuse your shields. You will need to use the level 45 ones until your character hits 50

Just now, Grimoir said:

You cant infure them at all?

What i noticed is i had to be the same level as the primer to use it. Example:

The purple primers are lvl 50 so until you are 50 you cant use them to infuse your shields. You will need to use the level 45 ones until your character hits 50

I am at level 46, and the primers I have can only be used at that level...but I was just thinking that the shield isn't at that level.  Do the shield pieces have to  be at that high level too?  If so, I'm feeling kinda dumb...

22 minutes ago, yohannbiimu said:

I am at level 46, and the primers I have can only be used at that level...but I was just thinking that the shield isn't at that level.  Do the shield pieces have to  be at that high level too?  If so, I'm feeling kinda dumb...

i believe so.

Archived