Thinking to start with a Soul Fighter.

Ximinet

I tryed kung fu master (hard to master too) summoner (pve champion) and bladedancer (pve champion too). I'm thinking to restart the game after 1 year off with the warlock or maybe gunslinger or soulfighter,the one easyer for both PVE and PVP. So here i am to question,soul fighter is good for pve???? and pvp????

Clarify me,which one of the mentioned classes are better for both PVE and PVP. Thanks.

On 10/8/2017 at 1:10 PM, Ximinet said:

I tryed kung fu master (hard to master too) summoner (pve champion) and bladedancer (pve champion too). I'm thinking to restart the game after 1 year off with the warlock or maybe gunslinger or soulfighter,the one easyer for both PVE and PVP. So here i am to question,soul fighter is good for pve???? and pvp????

Clarify me,which one of the mentioned classes are better for both PVE and PVP. Thanks.

Even though I despise this 1 trick pony class go warlock out of your 3 choices. 
They are broken at both PvP and PvE
Gunslinger is on par if not stronger then warlocks in PvE, but very weak in PvP
and as for Soul Fighter they are balanced in both categories, good but not as strong. 

Summary: Go Warlock for best results, Gunslingers if your just into PvE, and SoulFighter for "all around" balanced gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

Go for the class you enjoy the most, you will be stuck with it for a while.

If you are thinking of making a warlock, soul fighter or gunner, try them out. Nowadays it's easy to hit 50 in 1-4 days depending on your time to play.

I don't have a warlock. It is supposedly the most broken class in pvp and it has soul burn that help you and the party to explode anything for 15 secs.

On the other hand, I do have a soul fighter and gunner and I enjoy them both but I don't pvp. Both of them have burst damage, a lot of dodges compared to other classes, the 5 sec immunity skill that not all have, block skill, etc.

Now, the SF can heal the party, resurrect them and fight in melee or range (has 2 stances) while the gunner has, normally, more dps and can reset the cooldow of important skills like soul burn of the warlocks and the resurrect skill of the SF and summoners.

I hope this helps you a little. You can always look for gameplays too.

Archived