Forums

Current Daily Dash's End-reward is kinda meh

Kozuki

Assume I get lucky with rolls and get all 10 hair adornments for 10 characters... Then what should I do with the 11th one onward? Not everyone has 10 characters.

It cannot be salvaged for fabric, and unlike Regal Diplomat that costs 5 gold, it worths 1 copper.

Silky Hair is not anything new in the first phace, either. It was a in a bundle with the outfit Colorful Silks .

Would much prefer if you put some kind of tokens in it, so that players can use it to exchange for something they like. Similar to the Daily Dash with Devotion Tokens where you can exchange for Ruby or the outfit Temptation. Or one of those RNG boxes. Or a simple green venture token.

4 hours ago, Inanhesh said:

[Edited by a moderator]

For my case, it is three buttons in one hour, cuz I'm a premiumship member, so it takes three hours to complete it daily.

Cosmetic, quite nice, is cosmetic. Not everyone needs it on every single character. I don't need the adornment more on two characters. And I certainly don't need the 11th one onward, cuz I only have 10 characters. With my premiumship - 3 dash per day and like two chance to complete a board every time I land on a premium spot, it is very possible to have more than 10.

Let take a look at the previous Daily Dash. What did it give? 4 raven feathers per completion. Raven feather is extremely useful to gear up alts, and even a person with full BT gear still also need them to reroll soul shields or upgrade to awakened accessory. That is what I call a satisfying end-reward. Not something you would not bother to look at after a certain number.

The only thing I don't like about this Daily Dash is its end rewards. The rest are perfect, as it helps both veteran and new players alike.

Nothing wrong with me voicing what I find to be a fault of a good system, in hope making it better in future. T

Something wrong with someone who try to belittle other people, though. If you're satisfied with it, sure, good for you and I respect that. But I'm not satisfied with it cuz it could actually become better, and that is why I complain and offer feedback/suggestion. his is not the first, and will not the last thread I make to complain and give feedback.

While it would be nice to have a token event like the one with devotion tokens, personally I'm happy that I'm being given multiple copies of a hair I have always wanted WITHOUT needing to spend my HM coin on an outfit I don't like in the process. (or worry that Ill fall short on event currency) It has been requested many times for NC to give us access to JUST the hairs from many outfits and finally they have done so, and for free, AND theres more than one. I hope they do this for more hairs and accessories. As a premium member myself I'm stoked that getting sent back to start feels worthwhile for me. Raven feathers were nice, but I can get those doing many other things in game. I cant get more copies of this hair.

They are listening to requests for items to return so the fact that it's "nothing new" is a moot point, it is one of the most requested hairs to be sold separate from it's outfit.

I get that you're not happy you cant salvage them for cloth, but seriously, NCSoft is getting its act together with the dash and for once I feel like my perm membership is paying off other than my wardrobe access :/ Maybe they could add a system where there's more that one reward choice at the end for people that don't want multiple copies of the same thing, but yeah. I'm fine with this, and I want NCsoft to know it too.

Honestly it wouldn't be that bad except they still haven't removed the advance to start chance on premium spots.  This is a huge punishment for a lot of people as some of the better items are near the end.  Getting close to the end where there are nice things like xanos hands, raven feathers, hive queen wings and a venture token then landing on a premium spot and getting sent straight back to the start feels like a big middle finger from the devs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived