Giving my thanks to the new Daily Dash

Zuzu

Since I haven't seen anyone else say it, thanks for the new and improved Daily Dash, NCwest.

The greater amount of items and the account bound items make it very nice so now my alts can have mats with just logging in for 3 hours.

And also seeing the completion item being a costume piece is also nice.

But I do want to suggest one thing; since the costume piece is obtained upon completion it can get very annoying to continuously get the costume piece since if someone is a Prem member and lands on a "Complete one round" or "Advance to start" they'll constantly get the same hair piece and it'll start cluttering their rewards box if they only have 2 or 3 characters.

My suggestion would be either one of the two:

1. Make the Hair piece salvageable. Have it give 1~2 Fabrics if salvaged so at least if you get more than what you need it'll have some use rather than it being stuck in your rewards box.

2. If possible, make a rotation of the Completion reward. Example: Complete one round, get a hair piece. On the start of the next round the Completion reward changes to the matching costume item or Raven feathers, etc etc. This way you'll still be getting useful items rather than the same hair piece over and over again.

In all though, I do appreciate the new daily dash.

I agree it's very nice now, wish there were less potions, but that's just me.

7 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

I like the rewards, just not the fact it's bug ridden(doesn't open most of the time even when you click on it, etc).

It's kinda weird, but you have to click on the cash shop to open it the first time, then the daily dash button will start working again.

Previously, you can quickly click on the rewards box before the wheel stopped spinning to see what you won.

Now, a window pops up showing you your prize the moment you click on the "Spin" button, before the wheel stops spinning.

Totally not rigged.

At the least, it could wait until the "wheel" stops spinning before the window pops up showing me what I got, or just not have the window pop up at all. Since it's "done by a computer," that means it's programmable, right? So, maybe write a better script, or something.

But I digress.

Archived