huge lag today

Ruler of chaos

I had the same problems Friday while raiding in BT. When the boss fight would start my ping would skyrocket to 5-6k and couldn't do anything, even the boss fight was behind at some point. I've been having huge lag issues for ~2 weeks now and it's always between 18:00-22:00 or close to that.

In F8 I'd still lag a bit but it's more playable.

I don't have lag issues in other games and my friends have been complaining about lag in BnS as well, so I hope they'll fix it.

23 hours ago, Vela said:

I had the same problems Friday while raiding in BT. When the boss fight would start my ping would skyrocket to 5-6k and couldn't do anything, even the boss fight was behind at some point. I've been having huge lag issues for ~2 weeks now and it's always between 18:00-22:00 or close to that.

In F8 I'd still lag a bit but it's more playable.

I don't have lag issues in other games and my friends have been complaining about lag in BnS as well, so I hope they'll fix it.

You know they won't do s**t. I also don't have lag in any other games which servers are also located in USA, it's just in BnS. I sent a ticket and they, of course, said: It's your fuc***g ISP. NCSoft, won't you say something about? For fuc*s sake...

was running IF today in F8 and everyone in the party froze at the exact same time for the exact same duration.... chat was working but none of us could move or use any skills... I highly doubt this is an issue with our ISPs when it's happening to everyone at the same time for the same amount of time.... definitely on NCWest's end

Archived