shendragon710

a guy looking for a in game boyfriend to enjoy the game with :)

yes, my request is very odd and very embarrassing probably. however i am looking for a manly online boyfriend to play with and enjoy the game with! i kinda don texpect anyone to answer lol

Sendir   

Because it is as you said, a very odd request. They either don't know how to react or are shy about it, I assume ya want an RP one? I think I saw a thread about a RP guild or server, can't really remember but I do have a suggestion, seeing as this is again, a very odd request, why don't ya talk about what ya looking for and what ya want your days to be with that person

i just want a guy to be romantic with me, play dungeons and just have fun with me. being over protective is a plus? i want a manly guy....idk i feel odder the more i type

actually i find this request adorable -giggles- i guess thats just me. Anyway i hope you find what your looking for and best of luck in game :)

Jazzy27   

AAAAHHHHH YAOI MATERIAL!!!! *FANGIRL SCREAMING*

Meh. You're adorable indeed ^3^ Hope you get luck on finding your man!

You guys think I am being adorable ?☺️ I hope I find the type of guy I described too, and yes this is all Yaoi right now lol. Maybe you guys have friends that are interested?

Edited by shendragon710