forum in Spanish, foro en español.

chilegamerz

Because in this game that both Latinos we play we do not have a simple forum in Spanish I guess they know that there are a lot of Latinos playing this game and that we do not even have a space on that is in a forum is the height and there is no solution to improve the connection for people who play in Latin America or have a server in Latin America so that we can all play in peace and that the American servers are not as saturated as now I hope I can leave a comment and give me some response the blade and soul staff or leave some solution to this simple request of a forum I know that it is probable that maybe they do not have staff of Spanish speaking in their staff but I know that here they will find many people who speak Spanish.

Psd: I hope that my Latino colleagues support me in this I know that we all have the same problem and if we can not unite as a community we will not be able to achieve any change and I hope that the staff of the game help that they also have more people playing this stupendous game.

Porque en este juego que tanto latinos jugamos no tenemos un simple foro en español supongo que saben que hay mucho latinos jugando este juego y que ni siquiera tengamos un espació on que sea en un foro es el colmo y tampoco hay una solución para mejorar la conexión para la gente que juega en Latinoamérica o tener algún server en Latinoamérica para que todos podamos jugar en paz y que los server americanos tampoco este tan saturados como ahora espero me pueda dejar un comentario y darme alguna respuesta el staff de blade and soul o dejar alguna solución a este simple pedido de un foro yo sé que es probable que a lo mejor no tengan personal de habla hispana en su staff pero sé que aquí encontraran mucha gente que hable español.

Psd: Espero que mis colegas latinos me apoyen en esto yo sé que todos tenemos el mismo problema y si no podemos unirnos como comunidad no vamos a poder logran ningún cambio y espero que el staff del juego ayude para que también tengan más gente jugando este estupendo juego.

Archived