Any plan for next faction areas?

Kozuki

EBG is a nightmare if you aren't a whale with high end gear. Just like with SSP you have to do a certain % damage to get credit and with the whales the boss dies before people with at the time even 800+ AP didn't get credit. 

Besides, last i heard EBG had been removed from all versions except TW. It is content we should have gotten half a year ago but I don't believe we are ever going to see EBG. 

On 10/5/2017 at 6:07 AM, DirectorTseng said:

EBG is a nightmare if you aren't a whale with high end gear. Just like with SSP you have to do a certain % damage to get credit and with the whales the boss dies before people with at the time even 800+ AP didn't get credit. 

Besides, last i heard EBG had been removed from all versions except TW. It is content we should have gotten half a year ago but I don't believe we are ever going to see EBG. 

Hell's Island was Removed, Floating Island still is. 

On 10/5/2017 at 2:01 AM, Kozuki said:

I heard that Ethereal Battleground is good for farming moonstones. It is basically Celestial Basin but with faction war theme.

Maybe we'll get a  new Faction War Map LvL 55 - (not sure exact name) - With Same System as Celestial Basin.

ek55ds.png

1z193d2.png 

And Also a New 6v6 Map - Mingnae Site BattleGround

2vl1z88.jpg

Not Sure if we will get them though, I hope we do though.

I don't think any faction areas will ever hit this game in NA/EU unless they change factions. As of now it will purge a lot of the active playerbase, demotivate players from investing in the game, and make raiding harder in the smaller faction.

19 hours ago, Wataru said:

I don't think any faction areas will ever hit this game in NA/EU unless they change factions. As of now it will purge a lot of the active playerbase, demotivate players from investing in the game, and make raiding harder in the smaller faction.

It will force players to join the live faction which in turn will kill any actual pvp aspect of it. I saw that on the TW sever... joined the blue side since that was what i am here and there was only bots. All active live players were on crimson. 

• 1 month later...

Archived