Forums

So Why?(Scion's Keep)

executioner1337

Why did NCWest decided to add progression to Scion's Keep? Why people getting locked after killing first easy brainless miniboss? For the abusers? I don't thing so you already know who was abusing it but now most of the players like me doesn't have a raid that can clear it and try 2-3days a week can't join to another raid. Can you revert this please just continue what you were doing with abusers.

1 hour ago, gaiachaos said:

There were a large number of whale players taking advantage of an exploit and they didn't bother to report it to the GMs. They should have been banned, but GMs were too scared to pull the trigger.

I think this is not an exploit, but a legal strategy used by other regions. Even BnS Academy wrote this in their guide.

IMO, it is just that NCSoft suddenly realizes this allows veteran players to avoid raid lock and commit multi-runs, which is not intended, so they just band-aid fix it.

A strategy to cheat the system. And that's basically the definition of an exploit.

Definition of an exploit taken from Wikipedia: Use of a bug, glitch, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.

This fits the profile 100%. Just because the other regions use it does not mean it is legal. And the GMs have already confirmed it is an exploit. And I know for sure it is an exploit.

Archived