Hiendral

what is that event ?

Dad   

Real question is why isn't it in the cash shop to buy like I did in KR.

The Event is probably released by accident. There are no way of getting these Rosethorn Fabrics, So Just Ignore the tab. 

That Daily Dash tho Looks really cool :D

newbiez   

pretty sure after the tower of memory event ended...they will start the rose thing event...anyways i like the new daily dash reward even tho i dont have premium...finally we get something good in daily dash <3

Crahzi   

I don't know,but that rosethorn outfit set looks AWESOME and the rosethorn weapons look badass as well. Not to mention a free way to get fabrics for those outfits. I'm going to have to get premium for wardrobe if this outfit paluza event does end up being a thing to store all these.

Dad   

Yeah it's out too soon, just finish asking. So we gotta wait.

Elano   

Please NCsoft i'm begging you, please please please don't put the Roses Outfit in an RNG Box T_T. I can't whale anymore after this trove..!

RNG boxes are the worst...!

Edited by Elano

ohh i didn't even notice a new event tab.. i was just drooling over the DD.. finally we're taking after the other regions and the shit is actually worth it!

Cyan   

Hi all, 

The tab and items you are all seeing is for something we have starting next week! You can look forward to more details about all of this next week.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

The tab and items you are all seeing is for something we have starting next week! You can look forward to more details about all of this next week.

Thank you.

It looks a great deal like the RNG box events you see in TW.. 

Buy the box, you get the chance of an item you exchange for a costume considering there isn't the actual rose outfit in there tells me it's in the RNG box. 

YuriKat   

I'm quite excited actually, along with this dash, things are looking nice :D

I have a question about the daily dash, though. Does this mean that we will get the hair everytime we complete a round? Sorry for the dumb question, English is not my main language and I'm not sure I understood it correctly. I'm quite tempted to get a sub.

From October 4 through November 8, the Daily Dash will reward the Silky Hair adornment whenever you complete the board.

21 minutes ago, YuriKat said:

I'm quite excited actually, along with this dash, things are looking nice :D

I have a question about the daily dash, though. Does this mean that we will get the hair everytime we complete a round? Sorry for the dumb question, English is not my main language and I'm not sure I understood it correctly. I'm quite tempted to get a sub.

that is what it looks like.. so you can grab it on multiple characters. 

1 hour ago, Dodorina said:

The rose stuff is on that list eccept the costume ? *chaching*

if you look up the costume in the wardrobe it says it can be salvaged for 3 rose fabric (the item used to buy the stuff in the dragon express) so it's a 100% RNG box drop. 

Lemy   

Most likely they made it rng so you'll have to spend up to $100 like Korea or more to get the whole outfit, doesn't surprise me with the things NC does anymore.

This is a bad move on NCsofts part.. an RNG box with in a week after trove.. that's a bad move on their part. Most people have spent money on trove and won't be able to spend it on some RNG box. Yeah some die hard whales will naturally but.. if they insist on another money grab it should have been at the half way point between troves. 

Hiendral   

Oh no that's horrible...

I love that outfit si much and I don't have alot of money, and my rng is not the best....

T-T

Elano   

If it's true I deeply hate NC Soft and this event because 1 not all players are whales, 2 I just used some money on trove and I can't use money just like that on this event, and 3 this is a lame RNG boxes and I'm really unlucky so far with this type of thing so I will need to spend more than 100€ to have this outfit... or a lot of Gold in game that I don't have on my new (leveling gear) gunner...!

:'( This is so bad and greedy from NC...

I spend a lot on this game(literally thousands since launch) and even I won't touch this event with a 2 mile stick if it's some cash store rng box crap.

4 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Here is the chest, have fun :3

DLUz29oWsAAkXEm.jpg

If this is the box then yeah, it's a cash grab RNG box. You get the outfits and then 'salvage' them for the item you trade in for the accessories. So if you are going for rose thorn your chances are low as it will be the lowest drop rate in the line up and in order to use the special emote you need all four rosethorn items.

so each outfit out of here is 3 fabrics if you salvage them, including the extra rose thorns. You need 60 fabrics to get all three accessories. 

60 divided by 3 = 20 boxes just to salvage every outfit.. that is not including the boxes required to get the actual rose thorn. As from previous event this is probably going to be 150-160 Ncoin per box. 

So lets do 150ncoin just for ease of math. If you get perfect RNG and get the rose thorn in the first 21 boxes - 3,150 ncoin. Roughly $40 for an outfit with perfect RNG more if your RNG sucks balls like most of us. 

This is a low move and one reason we need to stop showing such high interest in certain outfits from other regions. The more hype for an outfit the higher the chance NCsoft pulls a BS move like this. 

Edited by DirectorTseng