what is that event ?

Hiendral

24 minutes ago, Elano said:

You forgot the wepon box who is 20 so it's 80 fabrics :'(

Yes I did.. so probably closer to $50 if not more for everything. 

This is a massive slap in the face from Ncsoft. "Oh you spent so much money on trove here spend more with this RNG box with a minimum dollar amount for $50 for everything!"

The costume has no special effects like the chicken version. Just glowing weapons and wings and good looks so if they actually do something this stupid. Well, I really wouldn't know what to say tbh besides walk away. For once I wouldn't even laugh.

• NCSOFT

Hey folks,

Sorry for the confusion this has caused. The Rosethorn Chest will be coming next week, but it was necessary to get it into the game before then. The chest is purely for cosmetics and costume-collectors, and provides a means for players to acquire costumes they missed and a chance at the new Rosethorn set. Details of the chest including availability, pricing, tradability, and more will be available next week in an announcement. Stay tuned!

I look forward to FUTURE chances of getting some of those costumes, because now is not the right time for me. I missed out on Wild Stallion before. I guess I'll miss out on it this time...again.

What happened to costumes showing up on the Today's Specials?

So....what you're saying is, the costume chest box or w/e will be in the cash shop but it's rng meaning for people to waste more money than they already have for it. And not something simple as just putting it in the shop for people to buy off the back like KR did. You know, ima just try and ask JJ on this brb.

6 hours ago, Elano said:

+ the gold exchange for HMC doesn't work I can't even sell 5 golds it's annoying

That's just genius. Flooding the F5 with even more 5 gold stacks so anyone looking to buy an actual amount has to do more tedious search

29 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

That's just genius. Flooding the F5 with even more 5 gold stacks so anyone looking to buy an actual amount has to do more tedious search

Puting the amount of gold you want to buy in search is very "Tedious search indeed" >.>

Ah...the flower crown, staff and eyepatch are so pretty too. Plus white hot is my dream costume and it's available! I knew this was too good to be true. Would've been a literal blessing for my summoner but I guess I'll have to wait until it one day goes in F10. If that ever happens, that is.

Wow this is such a huge slap in the face for me. I really wanted this costume set but since my rng is usually bad I'll never have a chance to get it :( wish they would've just put it in the hm store with an exact price like KR did. I don't care about any of the other outfits in there since the ones that I like I already own them

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey folks,

Sorry for the confusion this has caused. The Rosethorn Chest will be coming next week, but it was necessary to get it into the game before then. The chest is purely for cosmetics and costume-collectors, and provides a means for players to acquire costumes they missed and a chance at the new Rosethorn set. Details of the chest including availability, pricing, tradability, and more will be available next week in an announcement. Stay tuned!

NCWest should have added all outfits from the box to Dragon Express event tab. That way, even unlucky players can spend coins buying enough boxes to acquire what they want.

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey folks,

I like this idea initially because I just came back I missed out on many costumes and if I could get one or two for cheap that would be great. But I'm not paying 10-15 bucks for first step.

14 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hey folks,

So it's not an event..

10 hours ago, Mamiko said:

So there's a chance of getting a cat costume? Are they also salvageable for rose fabric? (didn't log in the game yet, so didn't have chance to check the dragon express tab) 

I think all of the items from that box are salvagable for rose fabric except for the pet.

On 04/10/2017 at 8:28 PM, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

The tab and items you are all seeing is for something we have starting next week! You can look forward to more details about all of this next week.

Thank you.

No offense but maybe time to keep us updated at least one/two day before event so everyone can prepare, but as usually there will be a patch note during maint, seriously?  

Archived