Forums

Can You Transfer Everything From One Toon to Another?

Your Demons

Ive been playing summoner since I started this game. And I am getting really bored with it. I wanted to know is there a way to transfer everything on my summoner to my WL? I don't really want to let all my hard work go to waste that I have done on my Summoner, And I also don't want to have to go through the headache of getting everything yet again and pay even more then I did before. So I'm wanting to know. Would they transfer all my stuff over to my WL? I don't have BT accs or the bracelet from NS. I just want the accs, weapon, badges, and if possible the SS pieces I have on my summoner to be moved to my WL.. Is this possible?

The answer is no.

You can try to send tickets to ask GMs to transfer the stuff that can be share between different classes such as legendary accessories (I heard that some players got their BT accessories transferred to their other characters). However, if it is class-specific such as soul shields and weapons, I highly doubt that they will do the transfer (at least I haven't heard GMs did this to anyone.)

GMs have mentioned in other posts that there are tons of work to completely transfer all items from 1 character to another (including HM level) and currently they can't do it. So, it is better for you to just level another class if you really want to.

1 minute ago, Your Demons said:

I have spent a few hundred if not more to be honest.. I haven't really added up the amount of money I have spent. I know that I have Premium Membership. I get it renewed every 3 Months. I have spent more then I should have on Trove. I don't know if it will really make a difference since I haven't spent 1000s on this game

31 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

How much money have you spent on this game?

If you're a whale, just send in a ticket and np. If not then you get to do it all over again.

GM Catharsis Today at 18:14 Hello, Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team. I've reviewed your requests and unfortunately, the items in question are not eligible to be transferred as Accessories are character bound items and that you are able to re-obtain them on your other characters without support's assistance.
As for the reversal, I found that the Baleful Staff - Stage 10 had been upgraded far too long ago, therefore, I won't be able to grant the reversal as well. That being said, I ask for your kind understanding. If there's anything else that requires assistance, please let me know. Regards, GM Catharsis NCSOFT Support Team

Ya it was and its bs. How can gunners be HM12 and have ever single piece of BT accs. Raven SS, Raven Wep, Maxed out Hongmoon energy.. in a matter of days after Gunner is released. Just because I don't pay 1000s of dollars on this game shouldn't matter. Everyone needs to be treated equally in this crap. Even though yes I know thats not gonna happen because Games make the BIG donators happy because they bring in the big bucks. But this is still bs. I have seen friends get stuff transfered over and I can't get my shit to my WL.. the crap i spent hours and a crap ton of money on is going to Rot on a character I'm never going to play again.. Such bs

I'm not going to say who but I know someone personally that saved over 4k US dollars (not sure how much they actually spent on the game) for the release of gunner plus plenty of ingame gold, mats, legendaries, you name it so guess what level of gear their gunner has lol it's ridiculous but some people treat games like a hobby. I'm not saying that some didn't have gear transferred over but there are some people that were just that prepared for the gunner. I also got a lot of hongmoon charms from the crafting compensation, plus others that I hadn't redeemed yet that put my gunner pretty close to hm 11. I definitely agree though that GMs should not be transferring items if they aren't going to do it for everyone.

2 hours ago, Your Demons said:

GM Catharsis Today at 18:14 Hello, Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team. I've reviewed your requests and unfortunately, the items in question are not eligible to be transferred as Accessories are character bound items and that you are able to re-obtain them on your other characters without support's assistance.
As for the reversal, I found that the Baleful Staff - Stage 10 had been upgraded far too long ago, therefore, I won't be able to grant the reversal as well. That being said, I ask for your kind understanding. If there's anything else that requires assistance, please let me know. Regards, GM Catharsis NCSOFT Support Team

Ya it was and its bs. How can gunners be HM12 and have ever single piece of BT accs. Raven SS, Raven Wep, Maxed out Hongmoon energy.. in a matter of days after Gunner is released. Just because I don't pay 1000s of dollars on this game shouldn't matter. Everyone needs to be treated equally in this crap. Even though yes I know thats not gonna happen because Games make the BIG donators happy because they bring in the big bucks. But this is still bs. I have seen friends get stuff transfered over and I can't get my shit to my WL.. the crap i spent hours and a crap ton of money on is going to Rot on a character I'm never going to play again.. Such bs

The GMs in this game have never treated anyone equally. Pretty sure the first thing they do is check how much you've spent.

I do find it funny though that the reason they give you is that the items are obtainable again while the real reason is, in fact, they haven't received enough $$$ from you.

7 hours ago, FrozenB said:

The answer is no.

You can try to send tickets to ask GMs to transfer the stuff that can be share between different classes such as legendary accessories (I heard that some players got their BT accessories transferred to their other characters). However, if it is class-specific such as soul shields and weapons, I highly doubt that they will do the transfer (at least I haven't heard GMs did this to anyone.)

GMs have mentioned in other posts that there are tons of work to completely transfer all items from 1 character to another (including HM level) and currently they can't do it. So, it is better for you to just level another class if you really want to.

GMs mentioned about Region Transfer and that there alot of work to transfer, there is a difference between this post and other post ^^

9 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

GMs mentioned about Region Transfer and that there alot of work to transfer, there is a difference between this post and other post ^^

Region Transfer or Transfer within Region is the same thing. There are tons of stuffs they need to do. Also, remember that even for reverting items, not everyone will be treated equally. Some players can get their gears reverted from long time ago. Some players can only get their gears reverted within a week after upgraded.

Anyways, with your case, I can say 99.9% that they won't do anything for you. If they do the transfer for you, it should be considered a miracle. You should go buy a lottery ticket.

I have a gunner.. but I don't want to make it my main. Its fun don't get me wrong. But I again I don't want it to be my main. Its a nice alt to switch to and have a little fun. But I want to put my summoner to rest and focus on my WL because I really love the WL

1 minute ago, Your Demons said:

I have a gunner.. but I don't want to make it my main. Its fun don't get me wrong. But I again I don't want it to be my main. Its a nice alt to switch to and have a little fun. But I want to put my summoner to rest and focus on my WL because I really love the WL

I do understand, id love to play gunner as main or blade master but with my ping from EU oin NA servers its not that fun. so i choose summoner because its a bit less forgiving and with the kitty io dont die in lag spikes.

I understand that ping and lag spikes. I get those too.. But I have been playing on my WL with no issues. I will eventually build up my gunner and get her stuff and everything that way if my groups need a WL or gunner I can switch back n forth.

1 hour ago, FrozenB said:

Region Transfer or Transfer within Region is the same thing. There are tons of stuffs they need to do. Also, remember that even for reverting items, not everyone will be treated equally. Some players can get their gears reverted from long time ago. Some players can only get their gears reverted within a week after upgraded.

Anyways, with your case, I can say 99.9% that they won't do anything for you. If they do the transfer for you, it should be considered a miracle. You should go buy a lottery ticket.

Region Transfer and Transfer within region is 2 different things, Transfer within Region is already out and can be done any time you ask. Transferring to another region is completely different. 

I'm exactly in the same situation, I'm main summ atm and I want my WL to become my ain, I just wanted them to send my legendary Necklace, I spend over 700 euros on the game and even with that, they said (somethinglike) "sorry, but since you can obtain it again we can't transfer it"

-_-

This is just a joke...

Btw I'm french, if it change anything ^^

17 hours ago, BirdSpirit said:

How much money have you spent on this game?

If you're a whale, just send in a ticket and np. If not then you get to do it all over again.

Um no. The amount of money I have spent I should be getting personalized phone service. With that being said when Gunner first released I asked if they would transfer an outfit exchange ticket, my FM already had the outfit, and they said 'no'.

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Um no. The amount of money I have spent I should be getting personalized phone service. With that being said when Gunner first released I asked if they would transfer an outfit exchange ticket, my FM already had the outfit, and they said 'no'.

It's been stated elsewhere that they are not transferring anything to gunner for the time being since they want "players to experience building up their toon" or something.

I believe you need to buy a crapload of Ncoins to get priority support. Several premium players I know got way better support response than I did. When I contacted support as F2P player, all I got are copy and paste responses.

One of the whales I know already spent $10K USD in this game alone.

Archived