gunner vs sin

nonistaicho

I'm no pro gunner but something that I learned and seemed to help (since I found it in open world then tried it in arena and made my chances of winning VS them higher) is:

1: SS when they run stealth at you, since our SS deals damage, timed correctly you immediately get them out of stealth (Do be careful for what ya do next to not hit their decoy if they insta use it or they use their own SS / tab swap, just keep in mind what they can use next)

2: Spec my V skill to be the "AOE" one, not the dash forward one, giving me more range to snipe them out of stealth

3: Go in to the air with the Q that gives resist for 2 seconds and use another Q in the air, I do this when I feel their stealth is about to run out so they can't open on me

4: X resist, Tab resist, E spam + SS spam when ya feel like their stealth is about to run out, like the tip number 3, it's to keep them from opening on you since most sins stay in stealth for a long time before they do anything (unless they in the middle of a combo)

5: General but important as hell, DO NOT HIT THEIR DECOY if ya feel like they have it and they out of stealth, chances are they will use it, so just wait between shots to see what they do.

6: Use your 1, if ya let us say.... 1 their tab swap, their screwed for the most part and will probably need to use a CD to get back in stealth

7: If at some point ya use your C (I use the PVE one as I play fire on pvp) stay on top of it, makes it harder for them to casually walk up to ya and stun you.

Simple combo: Throw them in the air, RMB once + LMB (second part of air combo to keep them in the air) spam 4(I use pve one) till they fall + if ya have the MS to use the final air attack go for it + 3 (defense parry to stop them from ground counter) + Damage (RMB + F)

Archived