Upcoming events: focus on pet upgrade

Kozuki

While being defense-oriented, the benefits of pet upgrade are big for both PvP and PvE. Pet helps you stay alive a lot longer and withstand punishment for mistakes better, making it a good thing to have in all contents, especially in raid.

It is, however, kinda expensive to upgrade a pet at the present for new players. To make them less squishy and more raid-ready, I think it would be nice to provide character-bound pet pods through events. This will also provide chance for geared players to upgrade their pet too.

Ideally, an event should give a new players enough pet pod to upgrade to the stage where pet starts to give Instant Recovery (basically Life Drain on critical but without damage).

Feel the same way. The pet pod value is now equivalent to Sacred Oil in the market, so might as well tag it as an event item for those who have stop levelling soul for any reason to continue participating in events to level up their pet.

we just had a pvp event before this one if your pet isn't atleast stage 6 by now idk what you have been doing all that time, even i got my pet from stage 3 to awakened during that event and i only did it on 3 characters

44 minutes ago, tehs said:

we just had a pvp event before this one if your pet isn't atleast stage 6 by now idk what you have been doing all that time, even i got my pet from stage 3 to awakened during that event and i only did it on 3 characters

i'm sorry, how exactly did you upgrade your pet with the rewards from that pvp event?

I'm all for new ways of getting the pet pods. right now it's outrageous what they've done to this! they made pets absolutely inaccessible to players, be that new or old (not talking about p2w - they can achieve anything lol)

5 hours ago, tehs said:

how did i upgrade my pet during that pvp event? buy Bravery coins with zen beans thats how

edit; typo

If everyone was PvP oriented, then this wouldn't even be an issue, we all have strengths and weaknesses and for most, PvP is one of those weaknesses for almost everyone, especially players with terrible ping and frame rate issues (I am one of them) so any alternative way to get pet pods would extremely help out a lot at the moment because transmuting pods is for the whales and the elite pvper's

i agree however pets upgrading now is 3x expensive than before for my alt gs i don't upgrade pet just focusing on weapon/soul/acc tbh upgrading pets is even cost more gold than upgrading leg acc/weapons i mean from stage 1 to 10 35 pet pod = 2500k gold and to go from stage 10 to all the way cost 210 pet pod =17k gold so say total 20k gold to get maxed pet

so  we need some events that provide us with pets upgrading mats or even better lower the cost of it in transmute .

16 hours ago, tehs said:

You mean that AFK fest event?

I only do it on 5 alts for the medals to exchange them for oils. Generating around 60k beans through the event cuz I just do 3-round dailies with occasional 1-win dailies when I have chance to get Daily Challenges done , which I used to buy Royal Zen Bean and Bravery so that I can use them to exchange HM skills for various alts (I have 20 Whirlwind Tokens from last  year's 6v6 event), as well as some Pugilist's Tokens to use with Duelists' Bundle for my Gunner.

And my pet is already at Unleashed Stage like months before the event even happened, btw. Thank for caring about what I did with my time and resources :3

Now, with the event has passed, tell me how new players who join the game after the event to grind for a good pet, when their income is like 50g per day, and pvp eats into their time of grinding gold. They may not even like to pvp in the first place.

Archived