Remove mailing cost for account bound items

ilierette

It's completly alt-unfriendly. We need to pay a lot of gold to send items to alts.
Flower/Petal of Lament, Hoongmoon Briliant Key, Legendary Gemhammers cost a bit too more for send.
I know that those prices came from KR, where they earn significantly more rewards from dungeons and dailis than us. There gold is like silver.
Please remove mailing cost for all account bound items.

Paying for items that we own is nonsense.
It's the first game that I met that don't have any type of account bound bank. 
And we need to pay to transfer our OWN things.
Sometimes we have a lot of things that are unnecessary for our main class. Why don't transfer them to alt? Other option is only discard.

UP for this thread 

i have lots of items on my ex main and now i want them on my new main and those cost me more then i farmed so unfair like the costume's rly sad u buy a costume in F10 and after if u want on other char u need to pay again :( so yes LISTEN community and bless us with less price's if u dont want remove.

cheer's

Paying coppers is fine. What I don't get is why SOME items you have to pay like fricking 5g?? It's particularly stupid that SEALED flowers/skins only cost 5g on the marketplace, making it completely redundant to even have them account bound. What's special about flowers, wisdom stones, xanos disks and skins? How come forging orbs, transformation stones, and even oils cost only coppers? It's like some drunk person just randomly picked items from a hat and assigned 5g as the transfer cost just to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off players.

I have a better idea. make an account bound inventory, so you do not need to mail items lol. BTW does NC make any cash in  in-game mailing fees? if yes, then the account bound inventory gonna be impossible, if not, then  they should make one, save us time and in-game cash to keep mailing items lol.

Taikan skin costs 5g to send to an alt... wtf NCsoft

BnS is Alt unfriendly, it's also the reason i dont really invest into alts.

We should have an account wide bank tab, it's so stupid having to pay gold for items u worked for, just to send them to an alt. Same with wardrobe, why the hell isnt this account wide? Do they really think i wanna unlock certain outfits 2 or 3 times? We buy a costume for 20€, and have to pay 6 stamps (6 x 19 ncoin = 114), around 1.5€ to send it to an alt, that's just ridiculous.

On 02.10.2017 at 3:46 PM, ilierette said:

It's completly alt-unfriendly. We need to pay a lot of gold to send items to alts.
Flower/Petal of Lament, Hoongmoon Briliant Key, Legendary Gemhammers cost a bit too more for send.
I know that those prices came from KR, where they earn significantly more rewards from dungeons and dailis than us. There gold is like silver.
Please remove mailing cost for all account bound items.

I hope they will not remove it.

It is gold sink.

Like AriShadow2 said, its a gold sink.  In-game economies still follow the principles of economics.  Without enough money sinks in an economy money becomes worth less and less because money is added all the time from quests, etc.  so the supply just keeps increasing.  Increasing the supply of something, with other things being equal, effectively decreases the demand.  That causes value to decrease.  Without money sinks, inflation will go crazy.

I agree on both AriShadow2 and Buzzirk

I still remember when f9 rate was at 1:80 since gold arent that easy and soulstones cost like 2s ea

Now gold is so easy that even a story geared alt can earn 30g+ from doin silverfrost purple dungeon dailies

2 hours ago, Buzzirk said:

Like AriShadow2 said, its a gold sink.  In-game economies still follow the principles of economics.  Without enough money sinks in an economy money becomes worth less and less because money is added all the time from quests, etc.  so the supply just keeps increasing.  Increasing the supply of something, with other things being equal, effectively decreases the demand.  That causes value to decrease.  Without money sinks, inflation will go crazy.

A gold sink that makes the game un-altfriendly should be gone instead of be encouraged. Like those gem mailing fees.

Why? Cuz alt playing make people spend more gold instead of just let gold piling up on single characters.

Let say if NCWest still keeps those expensive gem mailing costs, I would not play my Gunner as my second main. My Summoner would be still sitting on her 20k gold plus materials, and none the gold will be disappear via marketplace tax, as I want to upgrade my Gunner as fast as possible.

And for gold sink, NCSoft is very contradict themselves. They remove quest-returning fees, mailing-receiving fees and crafting mailing fees, which are all good little gold sink. They make it much easier for gold-giving event to be done, like Celestial Basin event. Even Tower of Memory give 10g ingot left and right.

1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

And for gold sink, NCSoft is very contradict themselves. They remove quest-returning fees, mailing-receiving fees and crafting mailing fees, which are all good little gold sink. They make it much easier for gold-giving event to be done, like Celestial Basin event. Even Tower of Memory give 10g ingot left and right.

True, though a few coppers isn't much of a sink to someone that has hundreds or more of gold and it only hurt newbies.  But how do you target only those that have a lot of money fairly? 

They do need money sinks because if there isn't any, the economy is borked for everyone.

17 minutes ago, Buzzirk said:

True, though a few coppers isn't much of a sink to someone that has hundreds or more of gold and it only hurt newbies.  But how do you target only those that have a lot of money fairly? 

They do need money sinks because if there isn't any, the economy is borked for everyone.

Easy: don't add more gold through events, especially events where low-level can join (Tower of Memory. Imagine all of those afkers are bots, and you carry them for easy gold ingot proc).

Especially, do not add gold to areas where whales can comfortably farm it and let other non-whale eats dust, like Celestial Basin

Events itself should be for gold-saving, not making gold to worsen the inflation.

OMFG! It cost me 25Gold to send 5 legend hammers from one toon to another of my toons... WAUW!

Nice way to make sure not everyone gets to gem their legendary weapons in this game. Sub removed. Playing for free now. Good luck getting money for your company NCSoft.

i think they only should remove the fee when sending gold because it feels like they are stealing from you... i dont have the problem on getting fees from sending mats like taikhan skins or flowers of lament... but sending gold to another alt should be free... i mean not between accounts, but between characters that are in the same account should be free

5 hours ago, Deathrainer said:

i think they only should remove the fee when sending gold because it feels like they are stealing from you... i dont have the problem on getting fees from sending mats like taikhan skins or flowers of lament... but sending gold to another alt should be free... i mean not between accounts, but between characters that are in the same account should be free

wait what? sending gold to alt char in same account have fee too? O_o for real?

15 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Yeah, 3% mailing tax (can be 2g cheaper at max if you are in the same clan). Capped out at 100g.

kinda weird then...1st time i play a game that we have to pay a fee for sending gold......kinda speechless right now

You have to have gold sinks to keep the game alive.

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR STUFF.  IT CANNOT ALL BE FREE

I cant believe they removed travel fees and remote quest turn-in fees and reduced mailing fees of acct bound stuff.

I think the mgmt. and devs let the players push them around too much.

If the game doesn't have gold sinks, you get run-away inflation and the currency becomes less valuable.

People have already noticed, gold is easy to get now, so everyone has more....

btw, most games, when you socket a gem, that's it, gem all used up...PoE was first game I played with swappable stuff like that.

Archived