upgrade weapon or buying magnum soul badge ?

Polaris97

hi guys im currently at baleful stage 10 and 905 ap

i have enough money to upgrade the weapon or buying token for soul badge, im using frost build and thinking of buying magnum soul badge

its say 300% add dmg bonus for glacial beam, how much is it boost the glacial beam dmg ? will it triple my glacial beam dmg or how ?

thank you

• 1 month later...

Magnum badge is worthless later on, so what you need to get is the purple badge, its much stronger and better than the magnum (blue) badge. You fuse the blue badge with the green one with is a loss of dps, and you fuse the purple one with the new lime badge (which we will get on dec6) and that will result in massive dps gain.

It does not increase the dmg that much. For 6 seconds (if you use the full duration) you get like 30% dps gain (from my experience, from 50k to around 60k) and you lose around 1 second from it because of the global cd. On the other hand the purple badge gives you 250% ap dmg for 8 seconds on each 4 cast (30sec cd without reductions, 15sec with 8pc VT ss) and you dont lose any seconds because it doesnt share the same global CD as your 2 or Z. So according to my experience, purple badge is much better by a long shot.

5 hours ago, NightFer said:

Magnum badge is worthless later on, so what you need to get is the purple badge, its much stronger and better than the magnum (blue) badge. You fuse the blue badge with the green one with is a loss of dps, and you fuse the purple one with the new lime badge (which we will get on dec6) and that will result in massive dps gain.

It does not increase the dmg that much. For 6 seconds (if you use the full duration) you get like 30% dps gain (from my experience, from 50k to around 60k) and you lose around 1 second from it because of the global cd. On the other hand the purple badge gives you 250% ap dmg for 8 seconds on each 4 cast (30sec cd without reductions, 15sec with 8pc VT ss) and you dont lose any seconds because it doesnt share the same global CD as your 2 or Z. So according to my experience, purple badge is much better by a long shot.

You realize you can fuse magnum and purple later on right?

On 11/10/2017 at 4:42 PM, sephy Kun said:

You realize you can fuse magnum and purple later on right?

No you cant. The fusion of the purple badge is ONLY with the new lime colored one which is coming on dec5. You can fuse magnum only with green one. That is for Ice FMs only tho.

4 hours ago, NightFer said:

No you cant. The fusion of the purple badge is ONLY with the new lime colored one which is coming on dec5. You can fuse magnum only with green one. That is for Ice FMs only tho.

FM: 1) True Wood+Courage

2)God Wood+Alluvion 

3)True Wood+Primal 

4)Alluvion+Magnum

출처: http://undefinedske.tistory.com/36 [봉사리봉봉]

did they change something?

Archived