Forums

Raven feathers should be account-bound so you can send them to other characters!

Aizu

I know what you mean, it would be nice seeing them be account-bound. However I still think that they should remain character-bound until later.

BT items are still very endgame, and that would mean someone with no attempts at all in BT would be able to get i.e Soulshields from the merchant by doing DKV. It would quickly become unfair. You just need a bunch of level 50 characters, do DKV, get a bunch of Feathers, and get the BT equipment for your main. 

20 hours ago, Viblo said:

I know what you mean, it would be nice seeing them be account-bound. However I still think that they should remain character-bound until later.

BT items are still very endgame, and that would mean someone with no attempts at all in BT would be able to get i.e Soulshields from the merchant by doing DKV. It would quickly become unfair. You just need a bunch of level 50 characters, do DKV, get a bunch of Feathers, and get the BT equipment for your main. 

if im not mistaken u can claim 1-3 soul shield at npc...4-8 u need to do bt first before u can claim it at npc...

Yes, yes and yes. I saved up tons of feathers without paying attention only to realize a few weeks later that I couldn't send them to my alt.

This anti-alt behavior needs to stop, it's 2017 for christ sake. Make every material bound to account, enough of those stupid restrictions that hinder our game enjoyment.

I agree I have multiple alts that i only use for crafting and events that

1. I made before i chose a main

2.have scattered amounts of feathers on them that are basically useless

3. they really really need to give us an account wide storage tab because having to pay 100-250gold to mail fragments or stones to my main is just insane.

6 hours ago, Kidflash112 said:

I agree I have multiple alts that i only use for crafting and events that

1. I made before i chose a main

2.have scattered amounts of feathers on them that are basically useless

3. they really really need to give us an account wide storage tab because having to pay 100-250gold to mail fragments or stones to my main is just insane.

I second that!

Archived