Are we ever going to get a 2nd PVE choice for the weekly reward?

BirdSpirit

Out of curiosity which quest would you like to see as part of the weekly. DKV makes sense with the weekly lock out to be part of it, and it's something anyone who's finished the story line can run. BT seems kind of redundant to me since it's in the same area. I kind of understand why they would want a pvp quest in there. Maybe they should make a weekly arena quest?

That's never going to happen.

Whales = the only source of income for NCW. Why do people choose to become whales? They have 2, and only 2 sources of entertainment in this game:

a) Show off their unfairly high DPS bursts in F8, then attempt to make fun of non-whales

b) One-shot non-whales in 6v6 and enjoying 100% win rate

B) is obviously more enjoyable than a), so where do they get their endless supply of casual players aka kill fodder? I mean it's not exactly fun if it's whales against whales now is it since they can't one-shot everyone? By NCW forcing casual players to participate in 6v6, whether it's for event currency, or weekly quest, or getting the stupid 10 6v6 wins to unlock crafting, as well as making sure EACH match will be whales vs. casuals. Take away the weekly 6v6 quest and you'll have 50% less fodder joining these games, and whales will be bored. Can't have that now can we?

54 minutes ago, Melodia said:

a) Show off their unfairly high DPS bursts in F8, then attempt to make fun of non-whales

b) One-shot non-whales in 6v6 and enjoying 100% win rate

There's some serious salt here. You know that damage isn't everything. I may burst way more than the average player, but I at least know the mechs unlike the standard f8 party anymore. Mechs are way more important in this game than dps and if you think otherwise you're prob running NM. Do you seriously think that people whale just to make people like you hate them?

6 hours ago, tehs said:

why can't Kairam or BBB or Giganura be part of Weekly challenge?

They used to be daily.

But yeah, they could make back. and Zaiwei ruins too :3.

Should they make back tho, the boss's HP would need to be increased so people can get their loot.

1 hour ago, Malign said:

There's some serious salt here. You know that damage isn't everything. I may burst way more than the average player, but I at least know the mechs unlike the standard f8 party anymore. Mechs are way more important in this game than dps and if you think otherwise you're prob running NM. Do you seriously think that people whale just to make people like you hate them?

Lol. It's not salt, it's called being overly realistic than most whales are willing to admit.

A) You don't require any AP to do mechs in this game, do you think people would gear up if boss fights were 100% mechs?

B) Name one other purpose to whale other than to show off your gear? Do you think people would gear up if a 1000AP does the same damage as a 500AP, as long as they both knew mechs?

C) You speak like most people in F8 actually know AP isn't everything. Well maybe if you only play with people from your clan, but most randoms in F8 only care about showing off that big fat AP number + insulting other people in this game, and it's particularly funny when all their other stats are complete shit + don't know mechs + keep dying

D) Read again about the part where I said the major source of entertainment is one-shotting others in 6v6, NOT F8. The whole purpose of spending your month's salary in an MMO is to show off and have an unfair advantage over other players so you don't have to actually work hard. Don't pretend otherwise

2 hours ago, Melodia said:

Lol. It's not salt, it's called being overly realistic than most whales are willing to admit.

A) You don't require any AP to do mechs in this game, do you think people would gear up if boss fights were 100% mechs?

B) Name one other purpose to whale other than to show off your gear? Do you think people would gear up if a 1000AP does the same damage as a 500AP, as long as they both knew mechs?

C) You speak like most people in F8 actually know AP isn't everything. Well maybe if you only play with people from your clan, but most randoms in F8 only care about showing off that big fat AP number + insulting other people in this game, and it's particularly funny when all their other stats are complete shit + don't know mechs + keep dying

D) Read again about the part where I said the major source of entertainment is one-shotting others in 6v6, NOT F8. The whole purpose of spending your month's salary in an MMO is to show off and have an unfair advantage over other players so you don't have to actually work hard. Don't pretend otherwise

A) Yeah you do need some dps, but mechs are what cause the wipes.

B) Ofc a 1000 AP will do more damage than a 500 AP cause math.

C) I agree here. F8 players are delusional when it comes to stats. Elemental damage critical and critical damage really are what matters. You can get AP as you get these items, but a lot of F8 players push their AP higher without regard for their other stats. This is how 1000 AP scrubs are born lol. That being said I don't make fun of other peoples stats in F8. Why would I waste my time doing that? I'd rather spend my time explaining to someone how to do the mechs properly after a wipe than complain at them. My biggest issue is how mnay F8 mutes go around. I can't help someone who won't even tell me what they don't understand.

D) Do you really think I spend a months salary on this game? That's pretty harsh considering I'm apparently not allowed to pretend otherwise? I must make was less money than I thought lol. Also 6v6 might as well be f8 since you get at min 4 randoms. If you're going undergeared to a clan battle, that's on you.

I don't know what kind of equipment you have in game, but take your time. If you really think that all high APs are as bad as you say they are, I suggest running 800 and below AP parties instead. Surely that'll be less toxic.

Same I might buy ncoins but meh I could really do with out the pvp crap and the AP demands of F8 bug the hell out of me as well but that happens in most every MMO now days players view End game gear and high dps as a messure of skill in some twisted and messed up way. I would rather have more pve fights as the weekly my self at the moment I just ignore it do to the pvp. 

20 hours ago, Malign said:

A) Yeah you do need some dps, but mechs are what cause the wipes.

B) Ofc a 1000 AP will do more damage than a 500 AP cause math.

C) I agree here. F8 players are delusional when it comes to stats. Elemental damage critical and critical damage really are what matters. You can get AP as you get these items, but a lot of F8 players push their AP higher without regard for their other stats. This is how 1000 AP scrubs are born lol. That being said I don't make fun of other peoples stats in F8. Why would I waste my time doing that? I'd rather spend my time explaining to someone how to do the mechs properly after a wipe than complain at them. My biggest issue is how mnay F8 mutes go around. I can't help someone who won't even tell me what they don't understand.

D) Do you really think I spend a months salary on this game? That's pretty harsh considering I'm apparently not allowed to pretend otherwise? I must make was less money than I thought lol. Also 6v6 might as well be f8 since you get at min 4 randoms. If you're going undergeared to a clan battle, that's on you.

I don't know what kind of equipment you have in game, but take your time. If you really think that all high APs are as bad as you say they are, I suggest running 800 and below AP parties instead. Surely that'll be less toxic.

In order to be a whale you need to spend at least a couple thousand USD in this game. That's a month's salary is it not? Or are you from some super rich country where the average monthly salary is in 5 figures USD?

I only hate whales because of the COMPLETE TORTURE known as 6v6. Who wouldn't enjoy getting dungeons done twice as fast because of whales in F8? Do you know how ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing futile it is to even try to get a SINGLE win at that place as a non-whale?

a) NCW matchmaking is purposely designed so that casuals all end up on one team, vs a team of whales. Why? So whales get to enjoy one-shotting others every match, obviously. You think NCW will risk angering the whales by actually making 6v6 matchmaking FAIR, where whales might actually have to put in some effort to win? Lol, of course not

b) No matter how good you are at PvP, it doesn't do shit in group pvp mayhem. Whoever does the most burst damage wins, period. All that strategy and whatever in 1v1 or 3v3 is COMPLETELY USELESS in 6v6. Whales with credit card souls with 100k dps/sec kill you before you even get a single clue what just hit you

Do you know what it's like to lose 20 matches in a row and watch your entire day wasted for absolutely NOTHING, because you end up on the fodder team every single damn time in 6v6? Once I get 10 wins for the stupid crafting achievement I'm going to literally UNINSTALL 6V6, wouldn't touch it again even if someone paid me 100g per match, that's how much hatred I have towards this.

16 minutes ago, Melodia said:

NCW matchmaking is purposely designed so that casuals all end up on one team, vs a team of whales. Why? So whales get to enjoy one-shotting others every match, obviously. You think NCW will risk angering the whales by actually making 6v6 matchmaking FAIR, where whales might actually have to put in some effort to win? Lol, of course not

Lol I can't tell if you're actually being serious. Teams are RNG, what proof do you have otherwise. You get some good ones and bad one til you work your way up a little. Once you work your way up a bit things become much more difficult no matter what gear you have. You need to take some time to cool off cause you're clearly tilted.

4 hours ago, Melodia said:

Do you know what it's like to lose 20 matches in a row and watch your entire day wasted for absolutely NOTHING, because you end up on the fodder team every single damn time in 6v6? Once I get 10 wins for the stupid crafting achievement I'm going to literally UNINSTALL 6V6, wouldn't touch it again even if someone paid me 100g per match, that's how much hatred I have towards this.

I'm more than agreeing that forcing us to do pvp for weekly challenge is unfair ... pvp 6vs6 is for whales .. I play in a game of 6vs6 between three 850+ characters we could not beat 1 single whale ..
winning 10 times 6vs6 to unlock our crafting is just to entertain the whales and make us play that junk mode that is very unbalanced 
only when starting a battle the freeplayer like me we lasted only seconds. one stun and we are dead ..

the freeplayer will be hours and hours and hours trying to get 1 victory. and that NC forces us to pvp only for the whales is unfair ...
in pvp 6vs6 does not exist the ability to use a class you do not have tactics to win. It was created only for players with credit cards

Didn't they say, they wanted add a second pve task for weekly soon? I thought, it came with gunner and 12man raid. But nothing there yet.

There are many ways to add pve tasks:
Farm Peaches (but please not more then 3000)
Clear 40 Dailies (it's only 6 a day or 40 in 1 day for fast player, 40/40)
Combination: 4x 12man:
- 1x MSP
- 1x Poha in E. Fleet Supply Chain
- 1x Hae Mujin in Nightshade Harbor
- 1x Zaiwei Ruins (each boss once)

As long as it's not again a high end dungeon/raid, it's fine. Daily/Weekly must be possible for everyone who finished the story.

19 hours ago, Melodia said:

This makes my day! 

Explain me why its unfair that another Player make more "Burst dps" then you? 

If you want to be on the top of every dps meter, run it solo or search for low members xD

MasterHint: if the dps meter make you sad.. Deactivate it!!!!! 

19 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

They used to be daily.

But yeah, they could make back. and Zaiwei ruins too :3.

Should they make back tho, the boss's HP would need to be increased so people can get their loot.

I would love Zaiwei to be relevant again, and not just because I never got the two cosmetic items to drop there. If they give that and GHW an overhaul, and add new and/or better cosmetic rewards, or anything else worthwhile, I'd be all for it. I hate when OLD areas that I used to frequent lose relevance. Old areas don't need to be abandoned real estate in the game - they just need to add new content to them. Otherwise, our game files with each new update still consist of, or at least contain old content, like parts of the world map, that no one uses anymore. Sure, a new player might do the quests in older maps, but existing players will mostly level newer alts by other means. My gunslinger at is almost Lv40 just off of tutorial quests up to the Jadestone area AND ToM event experience. Last year, I leveled up a few classes doing the same thing because ToM is good for pre-50 experience, up to the early or mid 40's. I forget which, but anyway...

12 hours ago, Malign said:

Lol I can't tell if you're actually being serious. Teams are RNG, what proof do you have otherwise. You get some good ones and bad one til you work your way up a little. Once you work your way up a bit things become much more difficult no matter what gear you have. You need to take some time to cool off cause you're clearly tilted.

pretty sure team is not rng...those ppl can form a party for beluga/whirlwind if im not mistaken since i see ppl recruit at f8 before...anyways for this topic...i hope they bring back the zaiwei ruins tho...bring back old memories xD

1 hour ago, newbiez said:

pretty sure team is not rng...those ppl can form a party for beluga/whirlwind if im not mistaken since i see ppl recruit at f8 before...anyways for this topic...i hope they bring back the zaiwei ruins tho...bring back old memories xD

You can only team up with 1 other person so the maximum number of people you can assure to be on your team is 1. The other 4 are randoms.

To be honest the weekly is infuriating thanks to the forced pvp they could've just set it at one objective not 2 but nope they have to make it infuriating as possible.

Personally found it such a joke that if the system basically assigns me a weak 7~800 ap team against a full raven 1k team its better to quit and relog than put up with 10m of that sort of farce. If there was an actual chance of winning I wouldn't but when your fatally handicapped with imbalanced matchmaking whats the point in staying? You can save yourself up to an hour of grief half the time so until a 2nd PvE option becomes available or NC cop on and reduce the objective to one its gonna be an utter joke till then.

Just now, newbiez said:

ah got limit then...never join pt for it before

They did that cause when it first came out the whales would always party together in groups of 6 so it was impossible to climb if you weren't. When they reworked this it was actually possible to compete against the whale and I did at the time grabbing a spot in the top 200 as well as getting over 100 wins on what was at the time an only above average character. Back then the most op item you could have was a lv 10 pet and I think Baleful 6. The damage modifiers are way out of tune atm cause of the difference in equipment.

22 minutes ago, Malign said:

They did that cause when it first came out the whales would always party together in groups of 6 so it was impossible to climb if you weren't. When they reworked this it was actually possible to compete against the whale and I did at the time grabbing a spot in the top 200 as well as getting over 100 wins on what was at the time an only above average character. Back then the most op item you could have was a lv 10 pet and I think Baleful 6. The damage modifiers are way out of tune atm cause of the difference in equipment.

i wonder if they make 6v6 system same like arena...pretty much those whale will rage =/

Archived