Why are cats so squishy?

Derpling

Seriously you guys focused on buffing so many classes that cats are just getting melted with 1-2 hits and there is no real way to prevent this from happening my cat dies faster than i can rev it and 90% time when im doing open world pvp im without a cat because of this

3 hours ago, Septy said:

Cant spec house/alley cat anymore. It has a 30% def against boss AOEs and that's about it

Then you are doing something very wrong cause my cat never dies in 2 hits, in fact takes more effort to kill it than me.

Lmao was fighting in 6v6 and and even if I put my cat in Q bladedancers can still kill it, so no, if you are fighting endgame gear right now cats just get melted, there outta be an item or at least base stats to be buffed for the cat bc if get 4k crit defense my cat will only get 1/3 of that this outta be fixed, wont find many people agreeing on that since 70-80% of the game is still on the train that summoners are OP af

20 hours ago, Derpling said:

Lmao was fighting in 6v6 and and even if I put my cat in Q bladedancers can still kill it, so no, if you are fighting endgame gear right now cats just get melted, there outta be an item or at least base stats to be buffed for the cat bc if get 4k crit defense my cat will only get 1/3 of that this outta be fixed, wont find many people agreeing on that since 70-80% of the game is still on the train that summoners are OP af

oooh 6v6..2. 6v6 is broken.

• 2 weeks later...

Cat is now squishy enough that some classes can burst it to death even during curling.

How to fix this problem?

-Make cat immune to damage during curling. No point to give it 90% damage reduction when it can be still be killed by some classes, and 100% of bosses already cannot kill a curled cat in their normal attack. In arena, no class can kill a curl cat anyway, so it is no different whether it is 90% damage reduction or completely immune.

-Give cat on-par defensive stat similar to the Summoner. We don't need cats to be strong offensively. We need it to be tough defensively.

-Give us better control on the cat, like we can command it stand completely still, so that it won't stray from us and get killed behind a pot/statue. For example, if we use the non-taunt cat curl, let it last 12s so that we can make it completely stand still.

• 1 month later...

my cat rarely dies in pve, if it do its because I screwed up

in 6v6s pvp I see lots of summoners, just sending in their cat against 3-4 people at the same time, without ever using Q/E and thats why it dies like in 1-2 hits, dont get me wrong my cat dies also a lot in 6vs6 to, but you need to learn to control it, not just focusing on your charactors dps.

• 2 months later...

Cat aren't squishy...especially in PvE. My cat has 206.5k HP and 11.5k Def. He stay alive longer than I do.

Person who plays summoner just need to know when to curl the cat and get it out of bad situation.

Btw, you do notice that cat HP and Def is depended on your HP and Def right? It's proportional to the owner.

I can't say for PvP since I never really do it.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:52 PM, Miss Twinkle said:

my cat rarely dies in pve, if it do its because I screwed up

in 6v6s pvp I see lots of summoners, just sending in their cat against 3-4 people at the same time, without ever using Q/E and thats why it dies like in 1-2 hits, dont get me wrong my cat dies also a lot in 6vs6 to, but you need to learn to control it, not just focusing on your charactors dps.

^This is so true.

People need to put themselves into cat's perspective. Will they jump into 3-4 people at the same time while don't have any iframes or defense skills up in 6vs6? Not only cat, any class will die in 1-2 hits.

Archived