Raising a pet idea

Kozuki

We have Pet Aura and Pet Skin. Pet Aura can be upgraded with Pet Pod, so I will leave it aside.

What I want to say is raising our Pet skin. First, you apply the skin on a Pet Aura, and as you progress grinding EXP in the game, part of your EXP (10-20% EXP) income will transfer to the pet, making it evolve from basic -> awakened -> ultimate. This makes you have certain sense of achievement, as you can literally "raise your pet", seeing it growing up, and achieve the ultimate form with efforts. This makes you feel more attached to a pet, instead just thinking it as something luxury.

To speed up the progress, you can get normal EXP charms, which part of the EXP will transfer to the pet. It is recommended to farm Celestial Basin with your pet if you want it grow up faster. It should take around 4-6 weeks to raise a pet skin from basic to its ultimate form, or 2-4 weeks if you actively farm EXP charms.

For impatient whales, of course, they can still use the "traditional method" by getting 3 pets to combine them into single one, but this will provide much more expensive.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:42 AM, Azurelis said:

I prefer not to upgrade pet appearance cause some pets look better in its original state

Forget to mention, but you should be able to level-locked a pet appearance to stop it from receiving EXP :3

Archived