Seriously guys readjust Gunner pvp Damage /tired

iokunn

Where is the proof? Hard to believe you weren't able to do a video or at least a screenshot with how long the matches for 6v6 are if it's true, definitely need something to back up this claim because there is no way a gunner let alone any other class is doing damage of those numbers with that ap.

I don't think anyone could hit that.

But however, I agree that their damages need to be reduced.

They make a lot more damages than WL, OK.

But they are also way more faster, and have a super good mobility while WL have long CD and long cast Time.

+WL is a crisps.

I don't Say, make gunner same as WL, no, just make it à little more balanced.

was it that low of AP because the guy had everything put into def? A lot of people run 50 points into def and if the gunner was whaled out, raven /pvp weapon, BT jewlery, full legendary and a pvp shield, good gems I could see him doing 3 mil. That elemental damage would out strip straight DPS.  One run on my summoner I did 2.1mil and that was with 50 into def ... shocked the hell out of me i did that much damage.. so it's possible But i doubt the gunner was some low level with low gear. 

24 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

was it that low of AP because the guy had everything put into def? A lot of people run 50 points into def and if the gunner was whaled out, raven /pvp weapon, BT jewlery, full legendary and a pvp shield, good gems I could see him doing 3 mil. That elemental damage would out strip straight DPS.  One run on my summoner I did 2.1mil and that was with 50 into def ... shocked the hell out of me i did that much damage.. so it's possible But i doubt the gunner was some low level with low gear. 

Good point. Months ago, I used to be able to hit the 2M to 3M mark in some games on my Destroyer (even against PvP geared opponents), and I was "only" at 720-750 AP with all points in Def. Considering that Gunslinger has higher base damage than Destroyer and can hit from a distance, I don't see how this is an issue if they hit 3M, especially with BT accessories  (which reduces AP).

7 minutes ago, Pyrocyborg said:

Good point. Months ago, I used to be able to hit the 2M to 3M mark in some games on my Destroyer (even against PvP geared opponents), and I was "only" at 720-750 AP with all points in Def. Considering that Gunslinger has higher base damage than Destroyer and can hit from a distance, I don't see how this is an issue if they hit 3M, especially with BT accessories  (which reduces AP).

People focus so extensivly on AP alone they ignore the rest of the stats and gear that play much larger rolls in damage. If that guy had high piercing and accuracy he would have cut through most people with 2k crit def like they didn't have any at all. Ontop of BT jewlery and possibly a good badge and HM skills and if he had one of the big souls.. was there a wl was there blue buff  ... blah blah blah.. there is so many variables that play into how he could achieve such high damage.. AP probably played the very least amount in how he achived such high damage. 

Also people don't seem to realize that if you are fighting someone that does not die easily that counts as well. You don't have to go through and face roll the entire PT to gain that much damage. You can literally fight one single person that just dead set refuses to die but has horrid damage output. 

there is no way a gunner with full raven gears can have that low AP (~700). Even if he puts all the HM points into defense, he should still have around ~900AP. Without raven gears (Accessories), it is hard to believe that he can do more dmg than any regular players with top gears. 

Even then, 3.5 mil damage?
Look, not even fully geared gunners in KR reach passed the 1.5mil mark, and that's being generous.

If its fire, then their burst is definitely the best in the game(tombstone into bulletstorm), but it comes and goes as quickly as soulburn and blue buff.

They have very little in terms of actual defensive skills, and only their most precious and cooldown heavy skills pierce through parry and defense. They are what warlock was supposed to be; a true glass cannon.

I think it's way more bs that sins can capture in stealth. You can't even target them so you gotta use an aoe skill to knock em off and they're much harder to notice when they're stealthed. Taking an objective from them is just as much cancer cause they just sit out of range and stealth and run when you get near. They attack if you try to cap. The whole set up is cancer. Damage is easy to counter by comparison. Also damage number can start getting really inflated when playing against undergeared opponents who keep suiciding into you.

Archived