cajmera

Error 200: Account Authentication Failure

cajmera   

A friend of mine can not login to play the game because of this error, he tried creating multiple accounts, passwords, disabling firewalls, changing he IP adress etc. His IP doesnt change on its own for sure, its just something about the server not letting his specific connection through. We both tried to find a solution and asking the support but they dont really help either. Any info about this? 

On 9/29/2017 at 4:44 AM, cajmera said:

A friend of mine can not login to play the game because of this error, he tried creating multiple accounts, passwords, disabling firewalls, changing he IP adress etc. His IP doesnt change on its own for sure, its just something about the server not letting his specific connection through. We both tried to find a solution and asking the support but they dont really help either. Any info about this? 

same problem here. it's happen only on my pc. my friends can play it without any error message after entering the pin.

Edited by Meeeeeeee

forstari   

your isp is the problem because your ip address is changing too fast (I think???)

There are several solutions.

-contact your isp and ask if they can offer static ip

-if your isp cannot fix it you need to change to other isp (drastic measure)

-or get a vpn/ping reducer program like wtfast, pingzapper, or battleping. There are free trials. You could try it out to see if it can fix your problem.

AiRinora   
On 14.11.2017 at 5:33 PM, AiRinora said:

the does not let in game when I enter a pin-code, gives out an error 200same problem does not start up error 200

Edited by AiRinora