SPTS transmutation %

Soqa

Hello,I did 12 times SPTS transmutation and 12x were failed.I wonder im most unlucky person in this game or there is somethings wrong.If you share with us ur SPTS transmutation rate (fail/succes) i will be happy..I did transmutation after "13/09/2017" Thanks

I transmuted 7 SPTS a long time ago and 7/7 were successful. Recently I transmuted another 3 and 3/3 failed (so in total 7/10 success). I doubt they did a ninja nerf though, my recent bad luck just compensated for my previous good luck.

12/12 fails is extremely bad luck, I haven't heard of anyone else who failed so many in a row.

27 minutes ago, Rysa said:

Failure rate is a scam to begin with, it should be removed altogether. Enough of this nonsense.

In many online games, failure rate is a feature for gold sink. I think it is fair to say that this game is relatively easy because there are no failure rate in upgrading gears (weapon, accessories or soul). I wonder what would happen if there are failure rate on them.

Also, if you have bad RNG in general, you should sell the mats and just buy the SPTS in market. They are just about 2X more expensive than you actually upgrade them with mats. instead of 12/12 failure, you could buy at least 5-6 of them from market with all the mats you spend for those 12 tries.

I played many online games FrozenB i know there is fail rate s on gears.But this games give you some options example if u kill open World mobs u can get rare items and every mob kills will give you some gold/silver.You can go mini bosses or dungeons and this bosses ll give you rare items and matherials.If u dont have 5 friend u cant spam dungeon in this game.Every hard dungeon coming with legendary drops and legendary drop rate is low so like robot u going 400-500 times same dungeon every purple dungeon normal mode 15-20 min so for get example one bracelet i should sleep there?Ok i got bracelet how i will upgrade ?cuz i bid high prices there and need to farm again same dungeons for gain bid golds.How i looks from there?ROBOT ? yes sadly this true .Game dont give me extra option for upgrade my matherials.For get extra event item i doing same bored dungeon s with my ALT s .Peoples walking with True cosmic soul and i cant explain myself how they did thing?No real life only game or credit card power?Sorry but game maybe become easy but not enough for everyone..Btw i did 14th SPTS transmutation and Failed ^^

Archived