Items that should be added to future events to help new players upgrade their gear

Kozuki

-Legendary Elements: no way to get them at cheaper prices aside from Dragon Express, F10 (limited and not always show) and Trove (seasonal and swiping event).

-Legendary Jewels: you can upgrade HM bracelet to get 30 jewels for cheaper price. However, at the current material prices, doing so is a loss compared to buying from Dragon Express, F10 and Trove. Unless you farm every bound materials, which you save gold but lose time doing so, a.k.a opportunity costs. 

-Premium Transformation Stone: make bound-version to prevent steep decline in market prices. Similar to the expensive oil. I see my nephew, a completely new player, struggle getting gold buying this thing every time his upgrade requires so.

I agree that legendary elements and jewels ought to be at least slightly more accessible than they currently are (trove non-withstanding). For elements in particular, it's somewhat dejecting to know that there are no alternative means of acquiring them aside from shelling out gold through the dragon express. I have mixed feelings about premium stones like any other RNG-based upgrade wall, but I suppose that's the game's way of saying "F2P players should get used to sticking with Baleful/Seraph 12 and under for a long time". 

Or they can leave them in Dragon Express with same prices just enhance the upgrading effect. Like each of those jewels should give you 1 lvl on accessories.  Upgrading those accessories are pricey already those jewels make it even worse besides they've been out for a long time already, people are getting new sets of legendary accessories so the older ones should be easier to get and have them upgraded fully. 

Archived