Unable to Use Gamepad

GrymmPhoenix

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to blade and soul and I was wanting to setup my game to play via gamepad. I am currently using the Gamesir G4s gamepad, it currently connects to my PC just fine and when I go through testing it under the hardware settings I run into no issues and it registers as a Xbox 360 controller. Unfortunately when I log into B&S I am unable to use my gamepad. I have tried going under settings to enable the gamepad option but it stays greyed out and Im unable to check it off.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks for the help in advance!

• 1 year later...
On 9/25/2017 at 7:33 PM, GrymmPhoenix said:

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to blade and soul and I was wanting to setup my game to play via gamepad. I am currently using the Gamesir G4s gamepad, it currently connects to my PC just fine and when I go through testing it under the hardware settings I run into no issues and it registers as a Xbox 360 controller. Unfortunately when I log into B&S I am unable to use my gamepad. I have tried going under settings to enable the gamepad option but it stays greyed out and Im unable to check it off.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks for the help in advance!

hello , that person below you gave you the wrong info. i kno by now you figured it out. but for those that are looking for this to be fixed here is how i got mines to work..

SETTINGS > CAMERA > MAKE SURE YOURE IN BLADE N SOUL MODE > SCROLL DOWN TO THE GAMEPAD > IS NOW HIGHLIGHTED > PLUG IN YOUR XBOXONE CONTROLLER > IT WILL WORK.

AS FAR AS PS4. IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME USING THIS OPTION. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET YOUR PS4 TO WORK..  look up INPUTMAPPER OR XPADDER.