Soul Warden Shield Engraving

Dezztiny

Has anyone done the Soul Warden Masterwork (max level) Soul Shield Engraving?  I'm wondering if it is worth the cost.  As best as I can tell from the description, you can enhance the secondary stats of your legendary soul shields.   If I'm understanding it correctly, you can enhance only ONE of the secondary stats, and which one you can enhance depends on your RNG when you craft the soul shield engraving.  

I like the idea of this, but these cost a lot to make in terms of materials (the most expensive part being the number of Rare Elements you need), so my question is this:  Is it really worth it?  The cost of engraving for Raven and Whirlwind shields is not too bad, but the cost of engraving for Fallen and Beluga shields is high. 

I'll be trying this sometime within the next few days, so if nobody comments, I guess I'll follow-up and let you know what I think.

Thanks for the input KurooSakura.  I am mostly considering doing this for my Ivory Beluga.  Of course, those can be fused with additional pieces for increased stats just like the PvE soul shields, yet pieces 6-8 are extremely expensive in terms of battle points and ascendant stones. 

Still, the crafting materials for engraving are super expensive too.  So I don't know.  Maybe I'd be better off just crafting the tradeable level 5 items instead. 

Archived